Chapter 75

Chapter Seventy-Five

    Too weak

    Qingyang Sword Sect, Li Hotel.

    Nie Xiao heard his subordinates say that Ji Xing came to the Qingyang Sword Sect again, raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh? I helped a little girl whom I had never met before." The subordinate said

    : "Maybe it's a coincidence..."

    Nie Xiao put away her smile: "I don't believe it the most, it's a coincidence." The

    subordinate dared not answer, Nie Xiao again Ask: "The girl is now in the Qingyang Sword Sect?" The

    subordinate nodded: "He Zhengfang arranged to live in the Li Hotel."

    Nie Xiao smiled and said: "That's a coincidence, I just happened to meet this new friend "

    In the smallest room at the end of the hotel, Tang Hong entered the room, looking left and right.

    The entire sect of Qingyang Sword Sect advocates a simple and unadorned style, so the inside of the hotel is just ordinary decorations, not too fancy.     But in the eyes of Tang Hong, the bumpkin

    who came out of Wuwang Mountain for the first time, all of this was delicate enough: "Wow, it looks much better than the inn."

Indifferently said to her: "That's natural." A

    trace of contempt flashed in her eyes, but she didn't show it, she just said perfunctorily to Tang Hong: "Now I have sent you, you will stay here for these days, don't Walk around.

    You haven’t built a foundation yet, if you need Bigu Pill, just go to the front room of the Li Hotel to get it, there will be a guard on duty in the room.”

    Tang Hong was a little disappointed: “Your sect only eats Bigu Pill, There are still a lot of delicious food in the inn."

    She counted on her fingers: "Steamed sea bass, sweet and sour pork ribs, braised pork...don't you have any?"

    Song Le said patiently: "People who cultivate immortals need to touch less. These mundane things."

    "Oh..." Tang Hong nodded.

    But I thought in my heart, it's really boring.

    If it was Senior Sister Lin, she would definitely eat with her.

    Song Le finished her duties, stopped talking to her, turned and left, but unexpectedly, as soon as she went out, she saw a man in a black shirt approaching slowly.

    When the man saw her, a smile appeared on his face, he was gentle and elegant, and nodded slightly to her: "Friend Song Le."

    He looked at Song Le carefully for a while, Song Le seemed a little embarrassed, being looked at by him like this, I always feel like I don't know where to put my hands and feet.

    She said: "Why does Fellow Daoist Nie Xiao keep looking at me, but what's wrong with me     ?

    "

Daoist Nie laughed because he couldn’t tidy up his appearance.”

    “That’s not the case,” the man shook his head, “I just feel like I haven’t seen you for a few days, and Fellow Daoist Song Le’s face is a bit more beautiful than I thought. I feel that the sky is unfair."

    Song Le's face turned red, she lowered her head a little shyly and said, "You Daoist Nie... is too famous."

    No wonder the Qingyang Sword Sect had such a good reputation when Nie Xiao came, and all the seniors and sisters praised him. She likes to get close to him...