Chapter 68

Chapter 68: Farewell

    Surabaya County.

    Unlike the five major sects who are all busy with Qingyang crossing the catastrophe, Sishui County is peaceful and peaceful, and they don’t seem to care about the rolling thunder and catastrophe. What to do, at most, is when meditating Disliked that thunder disaster was too noisy.

    ——After all, it was the thunder calamity in the late Yuanying period, and the thunder was enough to shake the entire Great Desolation.

    Sishui County is far away from Emperor Tiangao of Qingyang Sword Sect, and the changes of Qingyang Sword Sect will not affect them, and they don't care much about the disputes between the five major sects.

    There were even people in the gambling shop betting on whether Qingyang Sword Lord would be able to successfully overcome the tribulation this time.

    Ask Qingge.

    In the medicine hut, a man was lying on the couch bored, listening to another person telling him the outside news.

    "Young master, according to your wishes, I bet a thousand high-grade spirit stones on the failure of Qingyang Sword Lord to cross the tribulation," Cui Xuan sighed, "You don't know, the odds outside have reached 2 to 7... ..." The man on the couch interrupted him: "It's just a small amount of money, it doesn't matter if you win or lose."

    He tilted his head slightly, revealing a beautiful face. I voted him to cross the catastrophe and failed, and it was not to win that bit of spirit stone." It's

    just...it's just that Qingyang Sword Lord is not pleasing to the eye.

    Sang Wu narrowed his eyes, then opened them again, carefully staring at the overwhelming thunderclouds in the distance: "Is that the thunder disaster that Yuanying will go through in the later stage?" Cui Xuandao: "Yes, the thunder sounded for three days, and it has not yet Stop."

    "Oh..." He seemed to be very idle, and he didn't speak again after asking this question.

    Cui Xuanchu was there, a little embarrassed, he coughed lightly: "Young master, can I give you medicine now?" "Yes."

    Sang Wu lowered his body, lifted the brocade quilt on his body, and exposed his entire back.

    On Bai Yu's flawless back, there was a ferocious whip mark like a centipede crawling. It was sharp and weak, adding a bit of enchantment to the man's already beautiful face.

    Even though Cui Xuan was already used to the appearance of his young master, he still couldn't help but exclaimed in his heart: It's a disaster, a disaster, if you put it outside, you won't know how many girls' hearts you won.

    He took the medicine, and rubbed it on Sangwu carefully, leaving a streak of green on the red mark on the valgus.

    Sang Wu felt a burst of coolness, and then a very unbearable sting.     He

    snorted and asked, "When will my injury heal?" Cui Xuan said, "It's still early."

The nature of the master's whip is very domineering. Now that the injury is like this, it is already a minor injury.

    Back then, the pavilion master paid a lot of money to build this whip, and I probably didn't expect that a whip would fall on you..." "Cough..." Cui Xuan Feeling that it is not good for the young master to say this, he quickly changed the subject, "But speaking of it, young master, I didn't expect you to stand up for the pavilion master..." Sang Wu recalled the situation that day, and he didn't want to talk too much. Mention: "After all... she is my mother."