Chapter 115

Chapter 115

    Qingyang Sword Sect on the Sea of

    ​​Clouds, Li Hotel.

    Nie Xiao was seriously injured, but had to kneel in front of one person—his master, Zhenjun Pengsheng.

    Ever since what happened last time, Pengsheng has become more and more disgusted with this disciple.

    But no matter how Nie Xiao is also his disciple in name, Nie Xiao is injured like this, he can't justify it without asking.

    He was very dissatisfied with Nie Xiao, so he ran to the Qingyang Sword Sect from afar to avoid living in Tianzhaozong.

    In the Amaterasu Sect, his brothers are becoming more and more influential in the Sect, but because he is far away from the Amaterasu Sect, his influence on the Sect is getting weaker and weaker, and the possibility of winning the position of the Sect Master is also getting weaker. As he got lower and lower, he became more and more disappointed with this disciple.

    "Xiao'er," thinking up to this point, Peng Sheng raised his eyes lightly, "How did you get hurt like this?" "Teacher..." It was a

    bit humiliating to say this, and Nie Xiao said it reluctantly, " It was hurt by Sangmei." "Sangmei

    ..."

    Peng Sheng had searched for this person in his mind, remembered that this was Qingyang's dead disciple who was killed by Qingyang, and sneered: "Qingyang has already avenged you It saves me a lot of trouble as a teacher."

    "Master," Nie Xiao gritted his teeth, "I have news about the downfall of Qingyang, and I want to tell you." The

    last time he went to find Zhenjun Cunkang, Unexpectedly, he was directly driven away by Cunkang.

    Cunkang told him bluntly that no matter what he was, he was a member of the Qingyang Sword Sect, and he would not disturb the relationship within the sect for outsiders.

    Unable to shake the people in the Qingyang Sword Sect, he had no choice but to bow his head to this master who hated him, and he also hated him.

    "Take down Qingyang?" Peng Sheng raised the corner of his eyes slightly, "You have been in Qingyang Sword Sect for so long, and you haven't learned much... You are quite loud."

    "The new disciple of Qingyang Sword Lord , came from Mount Wuwang.”

    "Oh?" Peng Sheng then became interested in this disciple, "How did you know?"

    Nie Xiao explained all his conjectures, and then said: "Master, we can just use this Go denounce Qingyang."

    "Condemn?" Peng Sheng said indifferently, "Do you have evidence?"

    "Master, don't you think it's strange that Qingyang suddenly said that he wanted to abolish Wuwang Mountain? If this matter There is no connection with Qingyang, why would he do such a thankless thing?"

    Peng Sheng glanced at him: "Those old bones, all of them are human beings, so they won't make a futile and no evidence for your idea. Go against Qingyang over such a small matter."

    This apprentice was a bit too honest.

    Just by catching wind and shadows like this, they want to incite them to become enemies with Qingyang.

    Nie Xiao smiled: "Why not fight against Sword Lord Qingyang?"

    He looked respectful and seductive: "Master, don't you want to know what strength the current Sword Lord Qingyang is? "

    Pengsheng's heart moved slightly.

    The current Qingyang... what kind of strength is it?

    This is indeed a question that many people want to know.

    Peng Sheng narrowed his eyes: Qingyang fell under the attention of everyone, and reappeared quietly.

    Not only the body, but even the soul seemed to have not suffered any damage.

    But it is clear that his realm is still in the late Yuanying stage.

    Is the current Qingyang still the number one person in the wilderness back then, Qingyang Sword Lord?

    Peng Sheng stood up, flicked his sleeves, and said to Nie Xiao: "Let's go, I'll go and have a look as a teacher."

    Let him explore the current depth of Qingyang.

    Nie Xiao lowered her head, and raised the corners of her mouth slightly: "Yes, Master."

    The two master and apprentice walked out of the house, just as the clouds above their heads were churning and surging into the sea.

    This is the usual scenery of the Qingyang Sword Sect, and the two of them didn't even watch it too much.

    But they don't know that above the sea of ​​clouds, the Cangjie, which is far away from the Great Desolation, has a pair of deep eyes, ambitiously sweeping slowly across the spiritual veins of the mountains and rivers of the Great Desolation.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~ Thank you for the little angel who voted for [Mine]: A Liang 5; thanks for the little angel who irrigated [Nutrition Solution]:

    Shen Luochen 45 bottles; Fatty with a round face, 20 bottles of Loulou on the second and second floors; 10 bottles of Orange Na and Aphonia; 8 bottles of Cheng Huan; 5 bottles of Su Sanzai, yinyx, Quinn; 1 bottle of Han Yu; thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work hard!