Flags hoisted⛳!!! War announced ⚔️

Neiv's POV:

My jaws felt like they didn't really want to shut close!!!

This woman is a witch is it???

Who the F is she actually???
😧😕

I met her on a rainy night where she fights theives!

Fights like a warrior queen 👑

Then I see her the next day practicing again like an obedient child does its homework!!!

Then same evening I see her decked to kill in a saree dancing at punjabi folk fongs...

And next I have a fire encounter seeing her in a pub where she is on a date with a random guy!!!

And then we clash swords!!!

Then I'm drunk!!!

I travel to Bangalore!!

To a random office for a business deal I have been working on for last 3 weeks and here as well I see her!!!

Either I'm still drunk!

Or

She's following me!

Or

Some of my ex girlfriend has gone to the mafia and this warrior princess is going to slash me down 😕

I keep gawking at her this time when she stood infront of me in 6 inch 👠 heels!!! A perfect business suit with a huge belt like she's tied that Urumi thing to her waist... however I notice closer it's just a leather bealt! Her long hairs straight always left open were silently obediently lying on her shoulders into a ponytail!
No smiles! No giggles! No swords! No dancing!

Outright professional business woman!!!

But the only thing that remained same...

The rose fragrance driving any sane man go crazy!!!

And her multicolored ...
Bewitching orbs 😍

The next thing I see she places her little bag in a woman's hands and whispers something in her ears!!!

While next second a certain man enters the room who looked like a chef!

'Vin.. the regular for me... Please ask our guests on what would they prefer!!'

She says quickly and gets browsing on a tab the lady brought for her...

She probably asked for it 🙄

'Guh Day Sir... Your preference for lunch... ' he asks politely..

'Ummm Nope... we are here for the presentation!!!'

To which I hear a voice while her eyes still digging into her tablet...

'Definitely Mr Khanna.. but you are also our guest... please tell anything you prefer to Vin...he makes everything...from Italian to Indian!!! Everything!!! My employees are the best!' she said it with a pride...