And The Devil's legacy continues😈...

🎵🎶
Khaak me mil jaun me...
Jaise ki ik lamha...
Aa lag ja seene se...
Ban ja mera rehnumaa...

Dekhta hu sapne tere...
Sunle meri jaane Jaan...
Khwab ye sach hojaye...
To khuda ho mehrabaan...

Mere Nishaan...
Mere Nishaan...
Mere Nishaaaaaaan...
Mereee Nishaaaaaaan...

Na na naaaa na na na
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na neyyyyy....
🎵🎶

(And the luxurious boathouse beamed with loud claps and hooting and the next minute a lady in white Kerala saree comes slightly short and hugs a old man with light white stubble and salt and pepper hairstyle...he kisses her forehead and she rests her forehead on his chest...

Happy 28th wedding anniversary my timeless Albela...

Happy anniversary to you too my Sher

While a lot of balloons were burst and they were been engulfed into tight hugs by a lot of youngsters...

Soon they heard a voice from the stage...
This one's for you Behir...

While there were three men on the stage...

One half bald man with a big beer belly on the keyboard...

One man with a grey Little pony and grey french beard on the drums...

And the most of handsome of all three in the centre with a black three piece suit, well built, completely grey haired beardo with the guitar...

And the man in the centre began playing his guitar...

🎵🎶
Othaiyadi pathayila thaavi oduren...
Aththai peththa poonguyile thedi vaaduren...
Santhana malai alluthu aale vaasam eruthu...
En kili mehla sangili pohla sehrai tonuthu...
Sakkarai aale sokkuthu aale...
Maalai maathe maman varethumma...

Kanmaniye...

Sa dha ni sa...
Dha ni sa ma ga ma ga sa...
Dha ni sa ga ga sa...
Dha pa ga sa ga ga...
Sa ni dha ni sa...
🎶🎵

Everyone started hooting for them. Specially the gang of youngsters started hooting for them.

After all their favorite and their favourite gang was performing...

Three Musketeers!!!)

Ishaani's POV:

These kids are totally crazy...

And these three men are fire on stage. Behir were enjoying the performance too while Mahir was blushing like a young newly married man where as this song was very close to his heart.
No wonder my darling husband Devil himself 🙄 practiced the Tamil accent for so long. And got it on point. And these kids are anyways crazy about their Devil uncle 🤦
Like he's some superstar. I swear!
No wonder he says...'Devil's Charms baby'

Indeed🤭

Just then Bela came and hugged me...
'Ishu Di... Thank you so much for coming...Its a pleasant surprise...Rony Bhai told me that you guys can't make it for Vansh's wedding. But you guys attending our anniversary... this is indeed a biggie...best surprise everrr' she said hugging me tightly...

'Sooo sister's meet huh...how are you Ishu Bhabhi...we are so glad to see you here...' Mahir greeted me.

'Hi Mahir... How could we miss Vansh-Malvika's wedding... You know Rony Bhai is like an elder brother to all of us...And Dev was planning this special performance since Musky invited us for this function.... we thought it will be a nice Kerala vacation too. Anyways we had not seen Aleppey... And you guys were planning this boathouse anniversary...who would want to miss this opportunity yaar!!!' I said smiling and Behir looked very happy.