Drama Devil + Devil's Clan😈= Fire🔥

Chaahat's POV

'Clara have you made sure the rooms are organised?'

'Yes Mam!!!'

'The outhouse rooms are cleaned up?'

'Yes Mam!!!'

'Curtains?'

'Checked!'

'Bedding'

'Checked'

'Gardening'

'Checked'

'Fridge loaded with fresh food in both houses?'

'Checked'

'Terrace area and pool clean up'

'Checked'

'Thanks Clara... Please get some rest all of you... Thank you much for organizing everything! You know right it's a Sehgal engagement organized in Garewal's house!!!

I want to make sure SonaPie MyPie don't get into any kind of stress and enjoy the function... And I hope you have told the staff to be more active...I don't want anyone waiting!!! Everything on time!!! No complaints! I know it's the first we are hosting so many people here ... that too everyone coming from India, specially when everyone is family and friends!!! But no mistakes Clara!!! I trust you...

And Emmi ...Chloe... Beef up security... The Kapoor's and Sehgal's are VVIP's... No risks taken!!!'

With that my team was ready to host a full fledged Punjabi engagement ceremony in my mansion in Sydney...

By tomorrow afternoon-evening mostly everyone will be here...

Tomorrow onwards all the engagement prep begins...

I know...my heart is beating hard!

I will see him after 10 days since that incident!!!

He hasn't dialled me...

I didn't as well...

Last time I spoke to Mihir he told me..

Neiv had Broken down badly after my rejection.

Probably he may even skip the engagement.

I wouldn't mind!

It's...

Good for both of us...

Rather than he sulking and making the environment sad here... also making me less determined to stay strong... best is if he didn't come!!

I am not ready to take him in tears again!

I still can't forget his teary face...

Shutup Chaah!!!

You don't care!!!

You really don't Chaahat???

I... I don't know...

While my trans state was broken by a phone call I got from the engagement event coordinator that everything is planned.

There was a cocktail party for everyone tomorrow...While morning the designers will get clothes for everyone. I know I could have spoken to HIM!!! After all he is my employee, my designer but then I was completely avoiding him!!!

He is although on a work from home since last 10 days...

I didn't want to even talk to him...

It was awkward!!!

So I booked Olive one of the oldest designers for wedding & engagement functions in Sydney...she was a bitch but the best in the market!

Day after tomorrow was the appointment organised for Aarya and Mihir at the parlor for a make over followed by a short travel for the pre-engagement shoot by the beach side!!!