When there is only 💕Love 💕

Phase 3 Begins...

Neiv's POV:

My eyes kept pouring at the contact of our lips ...

How much of pain was poured into this!!!

I could feel the intensity of it the way she was literally ravishing my lips under her breath... She didn't let me breath at the intensity and the urgency in this kiss...

I tried hard but not once did she let me gasp!!!

This woman was fire 🔥

I tried to pull out with the need to breathe...

But my little witch continued her sweet torture...

I wanted to laugh 😂 but she didn't let my lips out of her mouth!

She was swallowing me like I was a plum in her mouth!!!

I've kissed her before...felt her co-operating then too but tonight she was behaving as if she was possessed...

I've been kissed by various women...I have never counted it!

But I definitely know I've never met a fierce one like her!

She's sucking both my lips into her mouth and biting me hard ...my lips were bleeding...

She probably will leave me looking like a orangutan 🦧!!!

But hell yeah!!!

I craved this from every Nick and corner of my heart!!!

I was dying to be silenced by her like this!

I honestly don't think breathing is that important!

If this is how I'm going to get kissed the rest of my life then breathing is such a minor!

I can even stop living!!!

Let she breathe life into me every day and night!!!

Every minute and second!!!

Every moment like this!!!

I would love being her nibbling snack!!!

While I was busy thinking and analysing her magic ...I felt her hand enter into my kurta...

Feeling my abs!!!

Her long fingers touching each one like she is painting them with her fingers...

Like she is feeling and drawing them !!!

I moaned at her sensous magical touches
..

I groaned and squeezed her waist hard...

But her fingers were travelling down south...I felt her hand on my stomach slowly reaching my lower abs 😳

When her fingers touched the elastic of my pajama my mouth opened wide and next second I felt her tongue enter my mouth!!!

Realising that she used my trick back on me I couldn't help but laugh 😂 more in between the kiss but her grip on the nape of my neck got stronger...

She bent me more to gain more grip on the kiss... realising what she was attempting...

I lifted her by her waist and her legs were now in air..
I pushed myself to the wall and lifted her into me while she still kept exploring my mouth!!!

While soon I felt her hands roam on my chest and she was igniting fire in me by pressing my chest!!!

How I hated the existence of this fucking sherwani on me...