When tables turn around 😉

Chaahat's POV:

He just left the workspace area with all his attitude!!!

Tears spilled out of my eyes and anger occupied my brains!!!

I took long steps towards the reception area ...

'Neiv Kapoor's cabin!!!' I yelled...

The receptionist looked scared seeing my red face...

'Mam you are Chaahat Garewal right???' she asked..

'I asked you a question!!! Give me an answer!!! Do not counter question me!!! Where is your Mr CEO!!!'

To which she said in a shivering tone...
'12th floor mam'

While I turned around to leave she said...
'But Mam... You can't go there!!! '

To which I turned around and the witch in me came alive 😡

'Did I ask your permission Miss....' looking at the board on her table... 'Gehna'
..

'So Miss Gehna...mind your own business' saying I started taking the stairs while she came running to me and said 'Mam actually staff has strict instructions given by Sir today... That we are not supposed to let you enter 12th floor!!!'

Now my eyes turned blood red in anger!!!

'Miss Gehna...I hope Mr Neiv Kapoor realises we are business associates!!! And he cannot restrict me from entering anywhere within the premises in this building!!! So next time shove your orders into your boss's .... Well fill in the blanks!!!

I took big steps and marched onto 12th floor... like a storm uncontrollable!!!

I entered his cabin with a bang to notice him with a bunch of old men who were sitting in front of him...

'Miss Garewal...i cannot'

'Mr Neiv Kapoor!!! I want to talk to you!!!'

'Im busy Miss Garew'

'Right now it is Mr Neiv Dev Kapoor!!!'

my tone increased pitch higher and he looked at the old men and said...

'Mr Kumar I will get back to you!!! 10 mins please!!!'

The minute they left I looked at him who was busy typing on his laptop...

'Yes Miss Garewal...you have 9 mins 20 seconds!!!'

And next minute I went and stood by his side and said...

'First of all stop this Miss Garewal thing!!!
Have you forgotten my name'

To which he replied without looking at my face...
'Miss Chaahat Garewal!!! 9 mins 8 seconds left!!!'

'You cannot treat me like this Neiv... Look at me... How can you ignore me?' saying I pulled his coat ...I was literally pulling his shirt with his collar now..my heart had a lot of pain and I kept looking at his face while I was still hanging like a cloth to a hanger while our hot breath hit each other's faces!!!

Our breathing got faster... We kept looking at each other...At his eyes...his lips...again and again...

While he kept looking at me and my hand on his collar...

He said...

'Back off Miss Garewal!!!'

'Its Chaahat for you!!!'

'I said... Baaaaack off!!!'😠😠😠

He said in such a loud thunderous tone that I literally flinched and took a step back leaving the grip on his collar...