Chaahat's dreaded past!!!💔

__aaaarya__ Thank you for suggesting the perfect song for Chaahat's pain 🥺💔 This one brought tears when I heard it while I was writing this heart wrenching chapter...
It's Marathi...but the lyrics are perfect to describe her pain... I love it when my readers feel my character's pain as much as I do❤️ it makes me feel I'm hitting the right chords ❤️ Love you Aaru 💖

 I love it when my readers feel my character's pain as much as I do❤️ it makes me feel I'm hitting the right chords ❤️ Love you Aaru 💖

Neiv's POV:

Making her sleep on a comfortable bed after her vulnerable breakdown I turned around and looked at everyone who were right now in the bedroom where I made Chaahat lie down. She cried and slept in my arms in the car and I had brought her back to the resort.

I could see a hundred questions on everyone's face. But I had more questions than everyone else there!!! Specially after what Chaahat said while crying to sleep...

'Dadda I hate that Woman!!! I will never forgive her!!! Dadda take me with you...please take me'

We're her last words!!! It was killing me whenever I recalled the last line...She wanted to go to her dad!!!

Everyone kept looking at Chaahat and were scared for her...but I didn't want it to be discussed like that!!!
So I just announced...

'I need to talk to Chaah's parents....rest please leave'

I saw everyone left except Bela Masi, Mahir uncle and Nandini aunty.

I looked at Nandini aunty and said ...
'Aunty I don't mean to insult you...it's just that... For Chaahat Mahir uncle and Bela Masi are her parents...so if you could please'

I didn't mean to insult her but what Chaahat told me that her mother killed her father. I didn't know the depth of those words in any context...so I choose to ask her to leave without any hesitation...

While she was leaving I saw her exchange looks with Bela Masi who patted her back and hugged her.

***

'I May sound rude Mahir uncle and you definitely didn't like me asking Nandini aunty to leave Bela Masi...but Chaah told me her mother killed her father!

Now that's a big one!!!

I'm sorry but I had to...'

To which Bela Masi held her hands on her head...While Mahir uncle back hugged her...

'Mahir ji...I just don't understand... She still blames it on Nandini ??? She's 31... I thought time will heal my girl...'
Mahir uncle rubbed Bela Masi's shoulders...

While Bela Masi looked at me and said...
'Neiv... Aadi's death was an accident !!! ' her voice was cracking...

To which Mahir uncle hugged Bela Masi and made her to sit...He offered her a glass of water...I knew Bela Masi was close to Aadi uncle...I don't remember much but I remember when we used to meet up for Rakhi ...I used to see Bela Masi would tie Rakhi to Adi uncle...