Devil with his Mrs💖

Chaahat's POV:

He slept on the couch peacefully ruining my peace, harmony and making my mind insanely crazy that even after I was on his lavish spring bed once he boasted of bedding me... I was left all alone in  pain, in my own thoughts and glimpses of our past!!!

I tried hard I couldn't sleep 🥺

I tried ...tried...failed...

I got up at once...

I took one last look at him sleeping peacefully on the couch...

I left from there...

I needed to breath...

I needed some air...

Clock ticked 3 am in the midnight!

I sneaked out of the room and saw there was no one in the living room...

I slowly took steps towards the living room and finally stepped out to the huge backyard garden space of Kapoor's Mansion.

I saw the swing I and Neiv used to swing each other and play together was still there
...

I went and sat on the swing and kept swinging recalling our childhood...

With every push my tears became more prominent... Tears flowed non stop and I closed my eyes to let them flow peacefully....

The moonlight, breeze and this loneliness was an awesome combination indeed.

I wiped my face after they happily left my eyes...I kept swinging while I felt a push on my back...

For a minute I was 😨 scared.
I mean come on...it's 3 am midnight... who wouldn't be scared...

While I again felt a strong push and next I heard a hoarse voice...

'What are you doing alone here at this time?' and I lightly moved my head sidewards...

I see this Devil husband of mine pushing my swing and I blinked my eyes looking at him and i slowed down swinging and gradually stopped...

And got down from the swing... and went a bit away near the rose plantations...
While he said...
'Now don't tell me you want to play on the see saw!!! I will look funny sitting on that Chaahat' he said trying to be funny...

I felt the cold breeze of air hit my body. It was the month of January and Bangalore is crazily cold during December and January. I was in a mere t-shirt pajamas. To add on some lame jokes by Mr Sadist Kapoor!!! 😏

'Why are you here Neiv...I'll be ok...you go and sleep...' I said hugging my body and rubbing my forearms with my palms...

'Chaahat...we need to get up early morning... We have to travel to Kuldevi (family goddess) temple in morning' he said softly

'Its suffocating in that room Neiv...I need some space alone' I said...

While I heard footsteps and they were going away...

He left 😏

I closed my eyes recalling how beautiful our coffee nights were in Sydney... Now it's all a memory. I still remember he used to get us coffee... and one big quilt ...he would pull me on his lap... Offer me the coffee and engulf us both in the quilt.

Warmth in his arms...felt great... how much I miss those arms...his warmth...

While I felt a huge pashmina shawl wrapped around me...

I turned around only to see him standing infront of me...

'You will catch cold....let's go' he said...