Welcome to the 'Witch's Territory!!!'

Chaahat's POV:

(Sitting on the plane... travelling back to Australia)

India is always so warm ❤️

I just love it when I meet MyPie and SonaPie...but this time I couldn't spend more time with them because of the functions.

But I'm glad everything went well... Specially MyPie & SonaPie's 28th wedding anniversary. How I wish I could have reached a bit early...

But my work!!! It never gives me breathing space.

I'm not complaining...I love my work!
Garewal Group and Behir's both are doing really well!

But I miss our family time...this time I couldn't take MyPie for his all body checkup. Although Mihir assured me that his friends will take care I wanted to accompany MyPie to doctor. Ohhh and how I couldn't eat my favorite Alu Parathas 🤤 made by my SonaPie...all because of that stupid Neiv Kapoor and his presentation!

Presentation 😏🙄

That's a fucking joke!

He thinks every woman will fall for his good looks and charms is it! Idiot!!!

He must know CG isn't going to fall for his stupid smile...his good looks, staring skills...his drooling good looks, his eyes his crazy good looks...
Shutup Chaah!

God those eyes pierce my soul!!!

DEVIL ORBS 👁️

Anything but that sight makes me go weak in my knees!!!

Can't deny!!!

But then...he's a dog!

I've seen the way he flirts! Like he's only born on this planet earth to drool over woman!

MyPie told me that he made Gaya's one of world's best fashion houses and Neiv Kapoor is one of best Indian designer.

But according to me his work is below average! I believe he doesn't have even 1 percent talent that his mother Mrs Ishaani Kapoor has!!!

Wonder why he turned a designer!
Oh...wait... yeah!!! Easy access to women 😏

Sleazy mentality!!!

Everything went well on this trip except the stupid encounters with that fake Devil! Dummy piece!!! What can he think just by calling himself Junior Devil..he can have Devil's charms 😏
Joker!!!
There's only one Devil Kapoor 😍
And he's the best ❤️ Nothing like Dev uncle everrrr!!!

I smiled at that thought...

I'm glad that lady didn't attend the wedding too. I was praying that she and her daughter didn't attend it!

I don't hate Khushi!!! But I don't want them around me even in kms distance...
And I'm glad that she wasn't around. Although Sona Pie tried her level best that I go to Chennai. But thanks to my jam packed schedule I avoided yet another 'mood-screwed session!!!'😏

Now I have to make arrangements for Aarya's stay as I reach home. I'm glad I will have some company. Mihir stays with me but his profession hardly leaves family time for us. Plus due to his odd working hours MyPie instructed he stays in outhouse. I'm glad Aarya will stay with me.

I reached Sydney by evening and immediately reached home to check on arrangements. Clara the head of house help had sorted out everything.

I smiled and went to bed...

***

Sun was shining warm and just waking up while I open my eyes and open doors of my beach facing bungalow while my bedroom has the best view to sunrise.