He's a charmer🔥😈 She's a hottie 💋🔥

Chaahat's POV:

His lips kept sucking my lips patiently while I was trying to get off his hold.
I could see all my and his cousins were staring at us with eyes wide open.

I could see some of Musky's friends stomped their feet, some of them were laughing...my eyes kept rolling everywhere...Aaru stood with her mouth wide open... hanging to touch the ground!!!
Malu was hiding her laughter behind her palms. And this Devil of a man was feeding upon my lips like his life is dependent on it...
I pushed him away while he let me go not before biting my lower lip to bleed.
Idiot !!!
He always does this 😠

Leaving my mouth finally he said...
'I loved it Love.  Rest...in the night ok 😉' and winked while I heard a bunch of women laughed out loudly.

What the Fuck 😳

I stood there like frozen yoghurt!!!
While he passed by my side pulling my hand and walked towards Dishani and Musky.

He took a box from that bag. I shouted...
'You can't apply it n'

'Im not!!! But Shagun (good luck) can be wished in a different way too right...come here... make them wear it'

And I opened the boxes each he got for both Dishani and Musky.

It had a pair of beautiful diamond bangles each.

I looked at him and he said...
'Specially designed for them both. Comeon make them wear'

'Who me?' I asked...

'I guess I only have one wife'

To which I rolled my eyes and slowly made Musky and Dishani wear them.

This one's from your Bhaiyya- Bhabhi Di-Jiju with all our love and blessings' he said keeping hand on both Musky and Dishani's head.

I don't know why I smiled lightly. While I was in my own world Aaru slowly whispered in my ears...

'Di....tissue???'

'Huhhh???'

'mmmmmuuuu' she said trying to point at my face

'Huhhh???? 🤨'

'Lips....hmmm...'

And next second I recalled what this idiot did to me few minutes ago. I was about to leave from there while I really wanted to give him back of what he did to me.

I saw the left over haldi paste was on the table.

I smirked.

He was busy talking to Dishani while I picked the bowl full of haldi and took a big lump of haldi paste in my hand and softly called out...

'Neivvvvv'

And he turned around while I literally mushed the entire lump of haldi on his face and he looked like what he exactly is...