You💖 are my full moon🎑 Love💕

Chaahat's POV:

He held my hand and made me walk towards the beautiful setup he made for both of us.

I was left absolutely speechless at his beautiful plans ... It was perfect 💖

 It was perfect 💖

Moonlight...with a little cozy couch and a recliner with warm quilts and a mini stool with a bowl full of salted popcorn just the way I like it and  big screen setup for a movie date night.

I smiled saying 'Perfect setup'

To which he digged his neck into my shoulder and said...
'I know... shall we???' he said asking for my hand and I nodded a yes and kept my hand in his hand and he took me towards the little couch setup and we settled down and while he offered me popcorn...

'Extra salted...just the way you prefer' he said and next minute I felt his arm circling around my hands and I smiled while he said...

So madam...it's my favorite movie tonight 😉 and winked

And I understood this pervert has got something naughty coming up 🌝

Soon the movie started playing and I was shocked to see '50 shades of grey' and I raised an eyebrow saying...

'Ahhhhemmmm...thi...this one?'

And I felt him scoot closer to me
'Any problems???'

And I nodded a 'No'

He held up my chin saying...'Well I don't mind skipping this too...if we plan to make our Valentine's date more interesting saying he winked at me suggestively and I looked elsewhere trying to control my smile.

While he cupped my face and pulled me closer and soon I felt a kiss on my right cheek and I closed my eyes....

'You know Chah... there's no regret of not having the moonlight tonight... Ask why?'

'Why?'

'Im sure the moon also has its own insecurities right ❤️ I'm sure it's never realised it's competition till tonight" he said and I get what he meant and blushed more...

'While I felt his hands sliding on my hands...

'Why are you so soft' he asked like a little boy and I pushed him away and got up to pick the popcorn bowl only to be pulled into his lap and I was shocked 😳

Before I could say anything I felt him push my hair aside and I felt wet kisses on my back and I froze...

I was closing my eyes trying to breath more...

But the exact moment I heard a cry... And that voice got worse and I found it extremely familiar and I turned around to see Aahir standing there near the fences and crying loudly.

I got up at once and ran to pull him into my arms.

'Aahir what happened'

'I hate you wifey...you left me alone and here you are sitting on this robber uncle's lap...you are mine only....my wifey' saying he hugged me tightly...

While I heard two voices in sync...
'Aahir ji then who are we?'

To which Aahir snuggled more into my chest saying...
'I don't know I love you wifey...save me...they are mad'

While I heard Neiv saying...
'Hey no one calls my girlfriends mad OK!!!' saying he lifted both in his arms and they both kissed him

'Why are you both awake'

'Because we both want to go on date with Aahir ji like mumma dadda but this Aahirji wants this old aunty'

To which Neiv chuckled saying...
'Big deal...I'm here let's go on date'

Soon they saw the garden and ran and jumped on the quilt saying...

'Look look Shika kissie kissie'

Lavanya showed Vanshika the scene being played on screen and next minute I and Neiv realised our blunder and switched off the tv.

They began crying so without a go Neiv played their favorite 'Doreaemon - Stand by me' and the kids could deny anything but doraemon.

Soon I also settled there with Aahir and we ended up having a date night with Doraemon.

Soon the kids slept in our arms and we also fell into deep slumber.

***
Musky and Dishani's wedding went out awesome. Everyone got emotional and then there was media and it's questions. Surprisingly media was still interested in knowing about stupid rumours on my pregnency news coming out and I tried to push those questions away.

However when they got a clear NO from our side, they wanted us to say our plans. It was getting embarassing now.

Somehow getting rid of the crazy media we made sure the function went well.

We were so tired that the next day passed drowsily, and finally in evening
We get a envelope from dad where he says...

'Kids this is the new Project for a friend Mr Shah... one of you must go to Australia to work on this' dad said and we were left shocked.

I said 'Ill take it dad'

To which Neiv said- 'Dad ...I want to go on a honeymoon with my wife'.
And I looked at him while he said...
'Dad make the tickets two and please no return ticket please 😬'

While mom chuckled saying 'Keep the Kapoor's tradition alive'

While I was still shocked
🤭

'You are going to love it Mrs Kapoor...get ready' and I was shocked.