Prologue - Teaser 2 (Next Daily) - You are cordially invited!!!

Author's POV:

Post the meeting everyone began congratulating Ishaani...

'Congrats Miss Sharma'...

'Thank you Mr D'Souza'

'Congrats Mam'

'Thanks Neha'

'Congratulations Ishu'

'Thank you Pragathi'

'Congratulations Ishaani'

'Thank you Lankesh ... Thanks Akshaya'

Ishaani opened the box full of Kaju Katli and began distributing it across the meeting room.

Post which one by one crowd began dismissing from the meeting room...

While Akhil and Sanjay kept smiling and pulling her cheeks and picked two extra pieces of Kaju Katli from the sweet box two eyes kept piercing through them like they would literally air fire missiles on them right away!!!

'Mr Sanjay.... Could you please concentrate on getting the files I asked you to provide me yesterday... because you see everyday Miss Sharma may not be able to sponsor you Kaju Katli right??? You need some money to earn your daily bread.. which you get from working in Gaya's...and I ...Dev Kapoor don't pay people for free!!! So kindly LEAAAVE!!!

And Sanjay nodded his head and left the meeting room...While Ishaani kept shooting her eyes at the DEVIL in DISGUISE sitting on the business chair like he was the king of this world!!!

His anger like a roaring lion was anything that his employees could tolerate! They could probably shit in their pants as Dev Kapoor was the most powerful and influential businessman in the country! Abiding by laws however made by 'him' was his todo Mantra and claiming what he 'owns' was his style, passion and satisfaction to his big ...no.....huuuuuuge EGO!!!

Next he looked at the man next to Ishaani who was gulping his saliva nervously now...He probably knew he was the next target 🎯!!!

'Mr Akhil... I thought we were going to check on the new designs which probably must have been on my table by today morning 11am...it's 12:00pm already!!! One hour late!!! Wufff!!! What if I delay your salary or maybe just cancel it off or hey even better kick you out of this organisation???'

To which he just nodded his head and surpassed Ishaani and walked out of the meeting room. While Ishaani collected her files and closed the sweet box and was about to leave from there while she heard a hoarse thick rough voice...

'Miss Sharma!!!'

The voice still had the aura and power to make Ishaani shiver even after so many years!!!

She closed her eyelids tightly to control herself and calm herself down...

While next second she felt a hot breath of air hit the back of hear earlobe...

'Kaju Katli is my favorite... won't you offer meeeee' he said in his sexy husky voice which still had the capacity to make her go weak on her knees...

She took a deep breath and consoled herself...
'You are stronger than this Ishu... come on'

Within the next fraction of second she turned around while her silky brown hairlocks brushed against his face and chest and he inhaled the same old lavender fragrance he was now addicted to such that his room freshener was also lavender!!!

Next she opened the box full of sweet and offered him...

He looked deep into her eyes and smiled saying...
'I love Kaju Katli...but I love the way we used to eat it before!!!'

And teasingly picked one and huskily took a bite of it while Ishaani felt her stomach knotting up and her throat dried recalling their past!!!

Next second she shut the box and said...
'There was no we...there is no we... It is only me!!! And you!!! Seperately!!! Get that Mr Kapoor

And ya by the way you are cordially invited for my wedding next weekend!!!

Please DO COME so that all your past present and future doubts are cleared!!!

You are cordially invited!!!'

To which he smiled and said...

'Definitely I will be there Mrs Kapoor'

And next second Ishaani froze 😳 and looked at him...

'Its either Miss Sharma or its Future Mrs Shergill'

To which Dev smiled and took a few steps towards her while Ishaani kept taking steps backwards till her back hit the wall of the meeting room!

Dev bent a little to her height... Gave his devilish smirk to her caressed her soft cheeks while she shivered at his ice cold hands...

While he whispered in her ears...
'It was ....
It is...
And it will forever remain...
Mrs Kapoor!!!
Mrs Ishaani Dev Kapoor!!!'

And left a kiss on her cheek...

While Ishaani pushed him away and yelled at once...

'Never...never ....It will never happen again!!! Never!!!'

While Dev smirked again and pulled the business chair and sat crossing his legs leaning casually on the business chair and said...

'Destiny and Dev cannot be written off !!! And no one can stop you from Being Mrs Devil !!! AGAIN!!!'

While Ishaani was huffing and shivering...

She couldn't stop her tears while he couldn't stop smiling!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Annnnnd it's here ...

Teaser 2 of 'Being Mrs Devil'

And yes with that I announce this will be my next daily post 'World's Apart- Devil vs Witch'

I know your love for SiRa is unstoppable and I will write SiRa3.0 post Dishani 2.0...It makes me feel overwhelmed that my first SiRa book 'Destiny Planned this one for us' is the highest read book in Pearbhi fandom and is still running No.1 in #India ... Thank you for the love ❤️

Your love for SiRa and Dishani had a tough fight but looks like we have more Devil fans here 😂

So yes it's #Dishani2.0 again coming soon...

Hope you liked the teaser 2 ❤️

Till then

Keep reading Keep enjoying

World's Apart - Devil vs Witch...

Love Love ❤️
Vpsisthename20 💖