Junior Devil😈 - 💖Mr. Angelic😇Heart❤️

Malvika's POV:

SiRa Resorts, Kanakpura, Bangalore
Time: 7pm IST

'Yes aunty all the arrangements are done... Vansh has gone to pick Aaru-Mihir and Aahir from airport and I just spoke to Vansh they are not going to Sehgal Mansion and are directly coming to the resort here...'

Post which finally Bela aunty calmed down a bit...

I smiled and looked at Mahir uncle who chuckled. She was so nervous.

She let out a breath finally.

To which Mahir uncle chuckled saying...

'Bela everything is organised...all guests are been personally attended and will reach by tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow we'll have the cocktail party and day after tomorrow will be the engagement.

Just relax... If you are this nervous for a mere engagement...you have to manage a wedding. That too a complete Mangalorean wedding ... what will you do' Mahir uncle tried to press his lips hard controlling his laughter...

'Nothing will happen Mahirji we will manage' saying Siya aunty kept her hand on Bela aunty's shoulder.

Bela aunty nodded.

Musky had given us all a tough task. The Punjabi girl she is had fallen for a hardcore Mangalorean GSB boy Aarav Prabhu, son of one world's biggest hotelier Prabhu Group of Hotels and SiRa Resorts owner Mr Raghav Prabhu and Mrs Siya Raghav Prabhu.

Bela aunty was taking so much tension as it was a South Indian wedding. I and Nandini aunty were doing most arrangements...but as of now I am the commander in chief in Nandini aunty's absence.

Although I'm a Malayali and had really very less idea about Mangalorean traditions I still had an upper hand as I was still understanding culture, traditions, jewellery and rituals which were familiar.

My mother in law Kisha Ma and Ishaani aunty and Aaru's mum Pooja aunty ...the kitty party gang were the chief in charge of consoling Aaru's mother in law Bela aunty as she was extremely low since a few days. After all Musky was her daughter. She was shifting to Mangalore post wedding. Siya aunty is very sweet and so is Aarav and the Prabhu's but then Bela aunty is too emotional about Musky.

While I was in my thoughts I was pulled into a bone crashing back hug and I heard...

'Maluuuuu' and I turned around to see Aaru standing in front of me ..

'Oh my god Mumma bear look at you... glowing...how are you... where's Mihir?' I asked...

'Ohhh he's coming... he's met some guest's on the way....you tell me how is everything... heyyy I wanna meet Musky...where is she...and your munchkins' she was excited... Next second she met Bela aunty and Mahir uncle and greeted them...

While Mahir uncle asked...
'Where is my little monster?'

To which she rolled her eyes saying...
'Dont ask Papa...he's behaving like someone's took away his candy...He's like why should girlfriend marry... When I told him everyone must...he says I will grow up and marry both girlfriend and wife... can't they wait for me' to which Mahir uncle, Bela aunty and she all three burst out laughing

I was narrowing my eyebrows as I wasn't understanding a word there...

'Girlfriend ??? Wife???' I asked her...

'Ohhh..my son thinks Musky is his girlfriend and Chaah Di as his wife...you know Chaah Di even'

The minute she started speaking about that woman my mood was put off...I cut short the conversation...

World's Apart - Devil Vs Witch (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें