I Loose❤️!!! You Win😉

Neiv's POV:

I kept walking behind her everywhere she went...

I wanted to talk to her but she was so busy or maybe pretending to be busy that she never saw me once!!!

She kept running everywhere like she was on wheels!!!

'Chaahat...' I tried calling her once...
But no luck!!!

She kept running saying...
'Maa...see these many plates of chaats are enough??? '

To which Maa said 'I guess ask the caterer to deliver another 50 for safety sake. We don't know how many folks would arrive na'

And mom looked at me saying 'What is this??? Go...get ready... quickly... tomorrow is Dishani's Haldi...' and I was shocked 😳

'When did this development happen and we planned a destination wedding na Maa?' I was surprised...

'Yup...But looks like Samarth has to travel to Canada for 6 months so we decided to finish the wedding ritual soon. Infact Aarav and Musky are also getting married. So its double celebrations. We planned to have the wedding here in Kapoor Mansion's backyard.

Tomorrow is Haldi, Day after is Henna and musical night and day after is wedding.' mom said it all and I looked at my little Dishani. I kissed her forehead. I hugged her tightly.

'How will Disha attend?' I asked curiously...

To which Maa smiled saying 'Video call'

'Maa please...it's Dishani's wedding... Dishu is her elder sister'

'Who is pregnant!!! Forgot???'

'Maa postpone it yaar'

'Sorry Darling...we already pushed it multiple times...this time is final and Mr Overpossesive Brother relax!!! 6 months in Canada then she'll be here in Bangalore!!!'

And I nodded. I hugged Dishani tightly. I was quite emotional.

***

We finished our lunch, I didn't see her at the lunch table too. I wanted to ask but I choose to keep quiet.

Clock was ticking 3 pm and I heard the bedroom door being pushed and she entered the room with a lot of bags along with Aaru and Malu.

It was almost like they bought an entire shopping complex.

My eyes widened to which Malu said...

'Relax Mr Kapoor... Now you can't go shopping with that leg with your wife, so we went along and did the shopping. Chaahat told your leg is still delicate. Take care bud.

And Chaah..call us if you need anything ok?'

And she nodded.

They left and next I noticed Chaahat tying her hair into a bun and picking her clothes to go to washroom.

While I went closer to her and when she was almost to go to the washroom I pulled her wrist...

'Chaah .. 2 mins please' I asked her

And next second she pushed me away...

'Dont misunderstand I'm here for you! I'm not!!!
I'm here for Kapoor's and Sehgals!
I leave and hundred questions arise...
Don't take this as a queue Mr Kapoor...I'm determined to leave and I will...

Please tolerate me for another 72 hours and I will leave'

And in one go I pulled her into me...
She crashed into my chest...