Devil's Charms 🔥🔥🔥 Ignited 🌋

Chaahat's POV:

He was balancing her while she was grinding him below!!!

I clenched my jaws!!!

While I heard someone say...

'Sexy na Chaaaaaaah !!! What a hot couple!!! Indeed Neiv's new girlfriend Nikki is hawwwwwwwwwtttt' and I turned around and saw Malvika standing behind me with a lemonade and sucking on a cherry 🍒 she smiled widely!!!

Believe me if she wasn't pregnant and she wasnt Vansh's wife she would have earned a big punch on her forever chewing mouth!!!

I could see him dance with these girls while somehow I didn't want to stay here any further...

I started taking steps towards the pub entrance while I heard a voice from behind...

'Ms Garewal!!!'

I stopped on my tracks realising it's him!!!

Huhhh!!! So it was all to make me Jealous 😏

But little did I care. I stood there with my head high!!

I knew he would go all sorry and sweet...

I felt his breath on the back of my head!!!

I turned in one go and looked at him with folded hands...

'Im not staying... And it's not like I felt bad that you are dancing with gi'

But before I could complete the statement...

I saw him show me a keychain!!!

'You forgot your car key bunch!!!' saying he placed it on my hands and next second didn't stay for a second and I saw that girl with jeans hot shorts again began clinging to his hands...

My eyes shot his hands which moved from her shoulders and slowly travelled via her curve and landed on her bare waist.

I clenched my fist which had the bunch of keys!!! I was grinding my teeth!!

I left the pub!!!

I reached home... changed... Had a glass of pomegranate juice to calm my senses but every time I closed my eyes I only remembered how close he was with his new muse!!!

So he's!!!

Back to his charms!!!

Fucking snooty rascal!!! 😏😠

Little did I care!!!

I pulled the blanket and tried to sleep!!!

But sleep was long gone!!!

I began browsing social media while I saw he had removed that picture which he had posted 2 weeks ago of our commitment!!!

That shouted to the world I'm his fiance!!!

That one was deleted!!!

And instead I see his new story where he's having taquila shots with his new muse!!!

I tried hard!!!

But something inside me hurt 🥺 real real bad!!!

I kept the phone aside!!!

I forced myself to sleep!!!

I tried I couldn't!!!

I needed help!!! I went to Clara's room and requested for a drink!!!

Clara was shocked!!!

Because I don't drink alcohol!!! Although she never questioned me she looked worried for me!!!