Tears and Fears🔥 - Jaipur Journey - Part 2

Neiv's POV:

I shivered lightly at our closeness. I couldn't take away my eyes from her eyes...she was the only one who had brought Neiv Kapoor under her spell...
I could never resist her... It was literally impossible for my harmones and I was attempting something beyond my control. I didn't move.
While slowly I felt her arms around my torso and her head rested on my chest.
I closed my eyes !!!

Her warmth...I could never say no to it...
I craved it for years. I wanted to crush her in my arms... Wanted her to feel all the wait and desires I had within me but then....next second I recalled all our past and I pushed her away...and yelled at her...

'Stop it Chaahat... enough!!! Ive been telling this to you from last night...Don't try this with me!!! Why don't you understand...I'm not comfortable...I don't like it' saying I turned around...

Next second she back hugged me and said...
'But I do...Infact...I Love it' she huskily whispered on my earlobes and squeezed me more into her and I was loosing my head at our proximity. My throat dried up and the last string of patience broke and I turned around in one go and I squeezed her by her waist and pulled her into my chest... hard and I looked at her shining face...

I pulled her lightly and brought her face close to mine... Her quivering lips spread a smile which crazily invited me into her and my teary eyes met hers...the teasing smile drived me mad...I moved my hand a bit more and touched her bare waist and she left a 'Ufff' from her mouth and I only observed her face and her eyes closed ....I closed my eyes tightly took control over the nape of her neck and bent and left a open mouthed kiss on her hyoid bone and she moaned.
She put her head back inviting me more into her. And I kissed the same spot again while this time she lifted her head holding my neck and looked sharp into my eyes...

My eyes filled with tears met hers shining ones...

Just then there was a knock at the door...
And I was out of my trans in one go and I moved away from her.

I ruffled fingers in my hair and wiped my face...
'What the hell was I doing! Shit!!!'

Just then we heard a voice...
'Ghani khamma Hukum... khana (Hello Sir...food)' and I nodded and asked him to place it on the table.

Soon he nodded and left...

I couldn't stand there...

'I....ummmm ...I have to change' saying I went to change...

I came back after some time while. It took me a little longer to change the knee belt...while I came out... I noticed she had served the food and was waiting for me with a smile.

I silently went and began eating... while she kept looking at me intensely and smiled through out the lunch.

Post which I saw there was only one bed.

'Ummm...I'll take the swing in balcony.' I said while she followed me...

'Dont be crazy Neiv...the swing doesn't even have a proper support and come on...I don't bite...it's a huge king sized bed...we both can manage on the same'

'No!!!' I denied firmly.

To which she looked elsewhere saying...
'Fine...you sleep! I anyways don't sleep in afternoon...I want to see the palace..I'll take a walk' saying she went to take a walk.

***

When I opened my eyes and saw the huge wall clock it was ticking 5pm in evening. I slept for really long. I slowly got up to see Chaahat wasn't in the room.
I tried calling her but she left the phone in the room. So I slowly began walking around the palace...I didn't find her anywhere and I knew I couldn't keep searching her like this. Finally I began asking all the maids and palace security guards but no one knew where she was. My heart started beating real hard. It was Jaipur. She didn't know anyone here but everyone now knew her as my wife and I was getting worried. Even after 1 entire hour I couldn't find her anywhere, without wasting time I ran to Helisha aunty's room and on the way I met Tanmay uncle.
'Neiv....party is at 8 pm it's almost 6 now...go get ready...' but I was quite scared now...my breathing was irregular and I was going impatient