JD is back!!!😈

Neiv's POV:

I kept looking at her eyes...she was scintillating.... beautiful...and taking my breath away...

'I loved that Mrs Kapoor...I think you deserve some loooove for that' squeezing her closer into my chest by her waist I quickly pecked her lower lip and her eyes widened...

I chuckled at her expressions!!

She pushed me back...

'Fuck off Neiv Kapoor!!! Don't you dare!!! Remember the Urumi still exists in the next compound and don't forget tomorrow's Haldi function is to happen there!!! So dare you!!! Don't bring out the witch in me' she yelled...and kept taking steps backward

I kept walking towards her smirking as I was absolutely loving my 'witch' back 🤭 and couldn't control smiling 🙃

'What are you smiling like that huhhh...
Koi mazak chal raha he? (Something funny is happening here)
Comedy movie chal rahi he? (Some comedy movie is been played)
Just move Neiv!!!
Why are you coming towards me huhh?
Neiv don't!!!'

She kept on yelling and kept stepping back until her back hit the dressing table!

I kept moving closer until I reached her!

'Stay away...ssssss....stay there I say Neiv'

I smiled...

'Few minutes ago someone danced like a goddess...so sensual!!! Sooooo smooth!!!
Sooooooooo sexxxyyyy'

'Shutup!!!'

'Whattttttt... It's the truth baby... Breathtaking performance it was...now I want some oxygen...so see I'm here!!! ' saying I caged her completely and bent to look deep into those bewitching orbs!!!

I saw her throat move to swallow a lump!!!

'Intimidating is it Love?'

'Ddddd don't call me that'

'Ok sweetheart' saying I bent closer to her lips

'Nnnot that'

'Ok.... Baby' I was a inch away from her lips now...

I could sense she was heavily breathing...

'Ok...how about bombshell babe!!!'

To which she pushed me away by my chest...

'Im nnnnnot intimidated!!! And yeah go call those names out to your ex-girlfriends!!! Ohhhh or wait a minute how could I forget...
You are 35 now na...it's ok...let it be' saying she smirked and left...

And I narrowed my eyebrows
...
'Now what does that have to do with my age🤨'

'Excuse me!!! How is my age a factor here???'

'Oh...it's...it's practice...you were a babaji na since many days' saying she tried to tie her hair back into a bun...

I held her hand and stopped her..
'Excuse me??? Practice??? It's charms madam!!! You are challenging my charms!!!'

To which she laughed pushing me away and again tried to pull a rubber band and tie her long locks...

'You no longer woo women Mr Kapoor... someone who couldn't manage to flirt with his own wife when she was completely out and openly attempting every flirting strategies will now flirt with other women!!!
Good joke!!' saying she tied a ponytail and was about to leave...

I pulled the (Dori) string of her blouse and she froze! 😳

I pulled it in one go and she was crashed into my arms!!!