It hurts you🥺😢But it kills me🌋

Mihir's POV:

I saw Neiv Bhai going to his room angrily....but here Chaah Di was hurt too...

Aarya signalled me via her eyes to go to Neiv Bhai's room...

I went to his room...

While I saw he was sitting on the wing chair facing the window...while I saw Nikki was rubbing his shoulders...

I knew the situation here!

I slowly stepped in to the room while I looked at Nikki who just nodded her head and said not to talk anything as of now..

But I was worried for him.

I softly called 'Neiv Bhai'

'Leave Mihir!' is all I got as response...

'Bhai...we knew this would happen' I tried convincing him...

Next second he got up in a rage, his eyes went red in anger but before we could analyse banged his hand into a metal showpiece so hard that it lost its shape...the sharp edge hit his hand and it started bleeding badly...

While Nikki screamed...

'Nievy Boy....kya kar rahe ho (what are you doing)'

And next second I ran to look at his hand...

It was bleeding badly..

'Ill get my first aid box' I told Nikki...

'Arey wait...I'll get mine...' she said and got the first aid kit...

She cleaned him up and bandaged him.

'Im not supporting this if you loose your head another time! I didn't get into this to earn your girl's hatred...I want you both happy and together...' she said while picking on a injection and giving him a tetanus.

'Nikki is right Neiv Bhai...we all knew Di would react like this... infact we wanted her to do this...she is stubborn Bhai..she won't confess...she thinks everything will end up like her past! She doesn't believe in the institution of marriage...she thinks love is sham but she loves you!
Proof!!!
You saw her the way Di behaved few minutes back.
She danced like a crazy woman.
I have never seen Di that broke...a little more push and she will confess it!!! The only last engagement ceremony kiss thing and'

'Stop it Mihir... Enough!!! Enoughhhh'
He said and broke down crying like a little baby while Nikki pulled him into her chest and consoled him...

'Shhhh Neivy Boy....what is this...I know...I know you can't see her in pain...but you have to understand inorder to mould gold into a beautiful wedding ring it has to tolerate heat! '

'Then I don't want this marriage' he said..

To which Nikki slapped him once...
'Pagal he kya (Are you crazy?) For this sake you made me take a vacation, leave my job, dress me up straight like a lousy despo chick, made me act like I'm drowning in your love, leave my husband alone in that resort room when I'm bloody supposed to enjoy my long awaited vacation being the fact that Madan and me we both are doctors have agreed to help you out... and you are falling weak? You don't want her? Like really Neivy boy? Shame on you...if you weren't my buddy and classmate in school I swear I would have slapped you harder than Chaahat now!!!' she let out her frustration..

'She is right Bhai...how can you give up now..one more strike and'

'And Chaahat will break into something worse! I'm done Mihir! I'm out of this...Nikku... thanks for everything baby..I'm sorry for screwing up yours and Madan's quality time...you both are Mahir uncle and Dad's cardiologists plus my childhood friends...you both agreed to get into this because of Mihir being your colleague and Dad's request. But really I'm done..you enjoy your vacation please'  he said holding his head again..