Together without destination 💔

Vansh's POV:

I kept looking at Neiv who sat quietly...
It was indeed heartbreaking...

We knew Chaahat is broken from within but we didn't think that she would ever suggest for a living in and completely object the idea of marriage.

Just while I kept patting Neiv's back we heard ...

'Bhai...you know they will never agree!!! They didn't agree when Mihir and I wanted this... remember???'  Aaru said...

'Yes Neiv... and Ishaani aunty ...she maybe modern but you know her...she won't be able to take the shock..  Specially now' Mihir said...

And we were shocked...

I looked at Mihir asking what happened...

'Ishaani aunty complained of chest pain..Nikki did her checkups and confirmed she needs utmost care...you know her BP issues...Her 6 monthly medical reports are out... She has a weak heart...she won't be able to take it!!! I mean yes...cholestrol and lipids can be taken care with exercise and medicines but I don't think she will be ready for this kinda generation shock Neiv Bhai...'  Mihir completed and Neiv was broken beyond the limits now...🥺💔

Next second I saw Neiv holding his head ...

Just then I pulled him into a hug...He needed that...

'Why has my life complicated this much suddenly??? I ...I love mom... She wants me to settle down...you saw her when Chaah ran to the room...I somehow convinced her saying Chaah was vomiting due to traveling and probably that's why she ran like that...but I don't know if I tell mom that this marriage isnt possible now how would she react... remember... when we planned for the drama of getting back Chaahat...mom asked me if I'm seriously planning to settle down and I said yes...so technically if our elders are planning a marriage...it's not actually wrong...' he said at once...

While Malvika said looking outside the window...

'And what should you do of your love who wants to love but not marry you? She wants to live in and not marry? She wants relationship without commitment... How will you convince your family??? They'll never agree Neiv' she yelled and I calmed her down...

She's the overprotective kind in our gang... she's been this to me and Neiv since childhood...we were buds from ages afterall...

While we heard Muskaan's voice...

'Neiv...all the elders want to talk to you' Neiv nodded his head

While Aaru held his hand...
'Bhai... take your time... don't hurry...just buy some time from elders and then decide'

While we heard a strong voice from Malu ...
'No!!! Neiv don't do that!!! Just say the truth! Can be painful...yet will be less messed up'

But Neiv didn't listen to both...

Went to the study area where everyone was sitting...

He had discussions with elders and after sometime...we saw him climbing the stairs... towards Chaahat's room.

He didn't knock as usual. God alone knows what's waiting for him...

Neiv's POV:

I turned the door knob and entered her room while I heard...

'You don't knock is it???'

I saw her standing near the window...

Her back facing me...

'I don't need to baby...this is my room too... isn't it?' I said softly...

I didn't get a reaction from her..