I'm in pain...🥺 Chaahat💔

Neiv's POV:

'I am not ready for it Mahir uncle!!!' I said softly while everyone kept looking at me as if I was a ghost!!!

While mom came to me and saw my face...
'Why??? I need an answer this time Neiv...why??? You did so much to get Chaah back in your life...now you don't want her??? Seriously? Don't tell me this was again some stupid game of yours or you changed your mind...I'm not letting you screw a girl's life' mom said with her eyes filled with tears and she began taking deep breaths...

While Dad made her sit down on the sofa...I was getting worried seeing mom...

Shit her health!!!

I looked at mom... slowly my eyes drifted towards Chaahat who sat on the chair and kept looking at me with her eyes filled with tears...

One side my mother to whom if I say the truth ...she may not be able to take it...

The other side love of my life if I won't tell the truth now...she may not be able to  continue with me...

I felt life has messed up real bad!!!

🥺💔

I breathed hard and kneeled down to mom and said...

'Ma... actually I and Chaahat were in plans of working towards establishing Gaya's new office in Sydney well. The current one isnt enough..we are expanding... infact even now we are not able to give time to each other...so we decided to postpone this for some more months... I mean let Aaru-Mihir get married and then let's plan about us...' I said at once while I saw Chaahat's sharp gaze on me...I've irked her but I didn't have another go...

Mom got up and hugged me...
'Idiot Gabbar... You could have told me na...I don't know what not I thought son...we understand career aspirations...no problems...we can wait...' saying she hugged me...

While everyone looked relaxed and began hugging me...

Dad was the only one who hugged me tighter... He whispered in my ears...
'I need to talk you Gabbar..in my room in an hour' I nodded.

***

'What have you both decided?' dad asked...

'I can do anything for her dad!!! I want to marry her but she doesn't want it...I ....I tried hard dad....but....'

'But she has her own reasons...I know them Neiv...I know...look...I can play games and be the mastermind here and get you both married...but son...it's love... and those feelings are awakened within...not inculcated by anyone! I can play cupid not a black magician!
I'm not saying Chaah isn't in love with you..
But she's scared of commitment!
I was once like that! I lost and found your mom and fell hard for her such that I'm still falling into the deep blackhole called 'Love' everytime I see your mom!!!

But that's for you both to figure out son!
Han ... about living in!!!
I don't mind!
Dev Kapoor has never paid heed to society!!!

For me it's always middle finger to the people!!! anyone's opinions doesn't matter! Only my family matters!!!

But your mom ... Ishu is sensitive... she's still the small girl from Mysore within who has apprehensions of what anyone would say...she herself tolerated a lot when I broke her heart... she will never let you tolerate society shit! She won't let you go in live-in!!!'

Dad said it all...

I looked at Dad and said...

' I'm tired Dad...hug me 🥺' and soon I felt dad comforting me...

I cried hard on his shoulders...

'Oye Gabbar...you are my Junior Devil...my little lion...roar...🥺 Come on...roar' he said shaking my shoulders and I hugged him again...