Am I under her spell? - Part 3 🔥💋

Chaahat's POV:

I was annoyed by one man already and definitely didn't want another one questioning me!

Heck I'll answer their questions!

I sipped my drink more while I felt a strong pull and my drink spilled on my dress I yelled at once...
'What the hell Neiv'

But I was shocked to see it was Prathamesh...
'Neeeeiv??? So... earlier he was only in your eyes ... then in your thoughts and now on your tongue!!! Where next baby??? On your bed?' he asked while holding my wrist so tightly that my silver bracelet moulded it's shape...

'Prathamesh...stop acting like a psycho...I was talking to him and that's why... why... why am I explaining you...fuck off' I said while he pulled me hard and I crashed into him...

I felt an uncomfortable touch on my back.
I somehow felt sick everytime he touched me...
'Prathamesh leave me...I'm not comfortable' I said..

'Ohhhh...you are not comfortable with me holding you huhhh? But that night when you and him were in the corner of the pub... what was it??? Oh wait a minute did you guys kiss???'  he was asking cheap questions like a maniac.

'Mr Prathamesh Timmanagoudar! You are hell crossing your limits! Mr Neiv Kapoor is my colleague, my business partner and also my employee! And nothing beyond that' I yelled

'Wooooow...nice ..if there's nothing come lets celebrate...I want you to announce on instagram tonight that I'm your boyfriend... comeon let's make it official!' he pulled my waist..

I was feeling disgusted!
'Leave me Prathamesh you are not my boyfri'

But my words halted when I felt he groped me indirectly 🥺

I went numb!!! My childhood demons were coming alive!!!

His hand moved from my waist more into my right breast and I froze like ice...my eyes poured non stop and I went into a trans state...

But my trans was broken when the next second I saw Prathamesh was on floor!

I was shocked 😳

He began kicking and punching him non Stop...

While he kept screaming...'You bastard... how dare you...how fucking dare you'

While Prathamesh kept yelling 'What did I do?'

Neiv continued slapping him non stop and next threw him into the garden area... while crowd accumulated there..

The Elliot's tried to control the crowd and Mihir Aaru tried stopping him..
But he was behaving like a possessed man!

I was scared seeing his new avatar.

'How dare you touch her? How dare you'

When those words reached my ears my eyes poured more and more...

Although Neiv was a pervert, a jerk, a Casanova he noted I was groped 🥺

He kept bashing Prathamesh till his mouth spilled blood...

While Aaru came running to me 'Di please ask Bhai to stop..he will kill Potty'

That's when I realised how badly Neiv had hit him. He looked like a squished Orange.

'Neiv please stop...I'm fine' I said

'No Chaahat.. how dare he touch you...I saw ...I saaawww...this bastard...I'll kill him'

While I didn't know what to do...

I pulled his hand and he stopped punching Prathamesh the minute he felt my touch.