Our story is STILL Unfinished!!!

Chaahat's POV:

Tomorrow is Neiv's engagement with Kruthi. Last 3 days were hell and back for me.

Specially on the night when I & Karan announced our engagement and wedding date. I knew I'm playing a gamble with my parents expectations and emotions but I had to...

That night ...

His eyes were burning holes every single time he looked at me!

His red eyes hiding the pool of tears was hurting me too...but it was much needed for him to know

Our story is STILL Unfinished!!!

At times to remove puss from one's wound you need to cut the wound!!!

Ive given that deep cut to Neiv today!!! But I couldn't see him like that!!! I was trying hard to stay happy and show off that I'm happiest with this facade but my eyes were cheating upon me and trying to pour out the pain but then I felt a squeeze on my hand.

I lifted my head up to look into Karan's eyes...
He slowly bent closer to my ears and said...
'Chaahat....all this planning is in vain if you shed tears!!! You need to look happy and unaffected!!! He has to feel the pinch'

I nodded my head. Karan is a sweetheart. When I told him I want him to play along with me, he was the one who told me to do the announcement in public!!!
The best part, Karan too has feelings for me but still he respects my emotions for Neiv and Karan is doing his best to unite us!!! Funniest part he also thinks his sister cares a damn for Neiv and has internal motives for marrying Neiv.

I was expecting a huge meltdown from his side but his reaction was totally unexpected!!!

He went completely silent!
Infact i didn't see his face since that day!!!

His bedroom door at Kapoor Mansion that faced my room in Behir's was always closed!!!

He stopped coming to office. He would even avoid video conferencing. It was audio calls and he also made sure to keep conversation via his PA and I was now feeling like my plan had backfired.

***

'Look at this mangalsutra Chaahat...you like it?' Karan asked and I looked at Karan and said...

'Karan you know this is all a sham right? Then why are you purchasing all this??? Fine you got your final divorce today and you are happy but I'm pissed off... Neiv has literally locked himself into isolation...I'm getting worried'

To which he patted my shoulder and said... 'Tonight is his cocktail party..we will definitely meet him there!!! Relax' and all I did was wait for evening.

***
Garden area of backyard of Kapoor Mansion was decorated for an open cocktail event. I was waiting for him.

Imagine a party where the person throwing party himself was invisible. I was getting restless while suddenly I see Neiv coming to the party hand in hand with Kruthi.

Here I was shocked.
The entire evening he kept dancing with his 'so called loving fiance' and I was feeling choked.

Karan got a call and he went away. Here I could see Neiv sticking himself into her and I was drowning myself in alchohol.

After drowning in alchohol I could still see him doing close dancing with her and next second I started dancing with random men who were probably Kruthi's cousins...

I kept sticking closer to them on dance floor...with multiple men and here I could see him getting angry and I was finally feeling better seeing him burn!!!