From the depths👁️❤️

Phase 2 Begins...

Neiv's POV:

I thought a lot about what Aaru and Mihir told me about their decision on living-in.

I practically sat thinking about what Chaahat told me too... maybe her perspective is right too...

But here I was thinking only as a brother.

I thought everything and finally called up Mom and told her everything!

How didn't I know that our mummy gang had their own personal broadcasting channel.

In no time news spread to Bela Masi and in no time it reached Pooja aunty.

48 hours to this breakout!!!

We are here in India!!!

Myself!!!

Aaru!!!

Mihir!!!

Chaahat!!!

We were sitting in the living room of our house.

In one corner Chaahat was convincing her SonaPie
🙆

Other corner my mom and Kisha aunty was consoling Pooja aunty who was crying non stop.

🙄🙄🙄

Mahir uncle, Archit uncle and Rony uncle were shooting daggers at Mihir who looked petrified.

Vansh-Malvika who came back from their honeymoon were looking at all the drama happening here with their eyes popped out 😳

Dad was next to me trying to analyse the situation. Suddenly he patted my shoulder and looked at me. His hand landed on my shoulder.

I gulped and looked at dad saying...
'Sorry dad...I guess I hurried in breaking out the news?!!'

To which dad chuckled and said...
'Nope... It's fine... Aaru and Mihir would end up  marrying any which way!! '

'And how are you so sure about it?' I asked dad...

'Well because their love sustained 15 years. That too long distance relationship! You know how tough that is!!! I still can't stay without your mom for two nights! If their love sustained this long then they are idiots to not marry!!! So chill.. don't feel bad!'

I felt a little better listening to dad.

While he whispered in my ears...
'By the way son...I didn't expect such good progress in 15 days!!! Someone's being kissing and announcing of a fiance on insta!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! You're mom was quite delighted!!!' he said

And I choked on my saliva 😳

Suddenly my concentration was broken when Mahir uncle announced...

'Lets get them engaged... And three months down the line let's have a monsoon wedding for them!!!'

I was shocked 😲

While Aaru's dad...Archit uncle added..
'I guess you are right Mahir..Aaru will also have holidays then...they can get married and settle down in Australia.'

While Bela aunty added...
'Yeah right... We'll buy a seperate bungalow for Mihir -Aarya by then in the same area as that of where Chaah stays..They both will be together forever...'

While everyone were making future plans only one lady voiced out
..

'And may I know why are my brother and Aaru not permitted to go for a living in???'

All eyes shot in the direction from where the voice came!

Yeah!!!

None other than my warrior princess 💖