Its blossoming love🌹👩‍❤️‍👨💖💞

Neiv's POV:

She was anything my heart could resist...
There were so many girls running around the living room.
'Sehgal Mansion' was decorated like a new bride...
Lamps, miniature lights, theme of Punjab...
It was a evident loud Punjabi wedding.
It was a fun and flirty environment...
Love filled in the air I could say...
Not sure if it's just the wedding environment or the approaching valentine's day which was tomorrow that filled the air with romance.
I could see romantic couples everywhere...
Bela Masi was sitting with Mahir uncle who kept singing for her in a corner where their gang was there.
Dad was forcing mom to sit on his lap and mom as usual was slapping her forehead while dad was kissing her cheeks while mostly every couple in the living room here was jealous of them.

'They are cute man... Damn you lucky pig' I turned around Malu was standing next to me...

'They are serenity yaar Malu..the best indeed...yeah yeah I'm lucky... veryyyyy' I said... eyeing someone who was running with a plate full of Mehndi around the house.

She was still not ready. Even then in that simple orange salwar suit she was taking my breath away...

While I was still in my lala land I could hear Aaru sing..

'Kahin pe nigahein Kahi pe nishaana'
(You look somewhere you target something else)

I closed my eyes and started smiling like I was caught gawking at my favorite candy 🍭

'Ohoooooooo Mr JD blushing ahannn...by the way I heard Mihir and Vansh found you and Chaah on the backyard terrace...alone... and you guys were celebrating haldi all by yourselves ahhem Ahhhhhhhem Ahhhhhhhemmm 🤭' Malu nudged me and I wanted to dig a hole and hide somewhere I pressed my lips tight and looked towards the roof...

'Ohooooo Bhai...why are you feeling shy now...till today morning you kissed Chah Di infront of the entire world and you both took away all the limelight from poor Musky-Aarav and Dishani-Samarth...every nook and corner of this house only your 'world famous french kiss' is been discussed... now don't pretend to blush ok' and yeah go tell Chah Di to get ready. She's not listening to any of us. She's just working non stop... anytime Malhotra's and Prabhu's maybe coming in. Goooo' saying she pushed me...

I went towards Chaahat and I could see she noticed me and was pretty nervous. Not to blame her I'm sure she's quite worried after the morning kiss fiasco!!!
While I stood infront of her looking at her beautiful face in the crowd full of women I could listen giggles and laughter while she tried to escape I blocked her while I heard a comment..

'O Munde...Ab itthe hi chalu hogga ki... Twadi Botti nu le ja kisi kone vich phir jo pappi shappiya pani ho so karlena...itthe adult movie na chalu karna'

(Oh boy... don't start here now.. take your wife and go to some corner and begin your kissing sessions...we don't want want to watch adult movie here)

And both our eyes 👀 popped out while everyone in the crowd started laughing...

Chaahat put her head down and began running keeping the tray full of Mehndi on the bedding where all women sat giggling at our chemistry...

She began running through the long corridors and I ran behind her and caught her hand and pulled her towards me...

She was shocked and kept looking at my face. I couldn't help but smile.
I pulled her closer and she was too close to me...
'Let go' she said looking at my face...

And I pulled her closer into my chest. In one go she pushed me...

'Mr Neiv Kapoor...it's your sister's Mehndi function... behave!!!'