Real pebble vs Artificial diamond - Part 1

Mahir's POV:

It feels wonderful to get back your daughter after so many years....

Finally Healed!!!

Yesterday when Nandini called us and told us everything that happened in Sydney shocked us...but when we heard that finally Chaahat accepted Nandini as her mom, there was no bounds to our happiness and today her confession was something we always craved.

But does everything happen according to our wish and expectations.

After Chaahat's confession we got to know Neiv had a surgery which went succesful. Everyone was happy and we thought this is the time to talk to Dev and Ishu Bhabhi...

***
'This is impossible Bela... that girl will never become our daughter in law... she is anything but fit for Neiv!!!

My son suffered ages and years due to her stupidity. I'm sorry...I've already chosen a daughter in law for me... Kruthi is perfect for Neiv and has always been by his side...it's a NO from our side... my Neiv suffered enough not any more... she's a curse in my son's life!!!' Ishu Bhabhi announced at once.

Although Dev tried to explain Ishu Bhabhi she shrugged him off... now that Ishu Bhabhi was extremely stubborn post Neiv's accident.

We were leaving Kapoor Mansion disappointed post listening a 'No' from Ishu Bhabhi... while we saw Chaahat at the door step...

We tried stopping her but she went infront of Ishu Bhabhi...

Fell on her knees and said...

'I love Neiv...I love him more than my life... But you are right aunty...I am a curse...I'm the bad luck in his life...but I still love him... madly...badly... crazily' and Ishaani looked at her once and turned her face...

'Ive already chosen my daughter in law for Neiv' while looking elsewhere...

Chaahat silently nodded her head and left the house...

Went back to her room in our house and locked herself.

It hurt us to see our child like that...but then it was expected.

***

Neiv was discharged and brought to Kapoor Mansion in a week's time. All the functions were been postponed for a month.

We also postponed Musky's wedding as she was somehow not ready to have a function at home while her bestie was still in the hospital and her sister had converted herself into a living robot.

Chaahat's routine was now all about work work and work.

She had began taking up the load that earlier Neiv and Veer handled. Ishu Bhabhi had took charge of designing for Gaya's-Behir's in her son's absence.

With that Chaahat was working with Ishu Bhabhi for the first time. We were initially concerned about how will they be able to work together with their conflicting opinions and ideas but they were perfect professionals.

Infact slowly we noticed Ishu Bhabhi having a good professional bond with Chaah however personally they kept themselves at a distance.

How we wished they bonded like mother and daughter...or like mother in law and daughter in law!!!

Ishaani's POV:

'Chaahat....these designs require approval immediately...they must go into production' I said while knocking at her room..

She quickly stood up and welcomed me...

It's the first time I was seeing her room. I usually don't take office work back home but today I was helpless as this had to be faxed immediately and needed her approval in absence of Neiv and Veer. I could have gone to both but I didn't want both to indulge themselves back at work so I thought of meeting Chaahat.