When swords slash🗡️...Eyes Clash👁️

Neiv's POV:

I could hear thundering and lightening.

Shit!!!
Where are you Muskaan...Maan...

I tried dialling Muskaan's number but it came switched off...Maan's number was not reachable...

I kept on driving the long empty roads of jungle. Ma was trying to call me again and again.

But I started loosing upon network...
Damn...
This was a green jungle area.
I could hear elephants trumpeting. Now I was actually getting worried.

But loosing out on network gave me hopes that I was on the right track...

In no time my mobile completely lost network...but suddenly I saw some torch light and a snuggling sound from the trees and bushes...

I stopped my car right there. Pulled out the hockey stick which is always in my car and started walking towards the bushes.

I noticed a bunch of gross looking men had took Musky as hostage while Maan was thrashed left and right and the little boy had fallen down without any strength.

Just when I went on to attack I heard Musky scream loudly...

'Di.... Look around'

I turned around to see who was behind me that she called out to look around...

But there was no one behind me...

And when I looked back and turned my gaze back towards Musky and those men...

I could see a person in complete black pants, hoodie literally swinging duffle bag on these thieves like a pro...

I was shocked at this new entry...

Who is this man?

Next second it started thundering and lightening like any minute it may rain cats and dogs...

While next minute I saw the person in hoodie turn towards me..I saw the person's face covered with scarf and the hoodie completely covered his face.

He came towards me and jumped up in air giving a flying kick and I closed my eyes taking a taekwondo position I knew to protect myself while I noticed there was a man next to me on his knees with a broken nose and whining in pain.

I was shocked. Next the black hoodie guy picked the stick that man carried and before I could analyse started swinging the stick in air.

I was quite impressed with the martial arts skills of this man!

Just then I noticed another thief tried to attack him with a sword.

I punched his gut before he could reach the black hoodie guy who was helping us.

His sword fell away because of my distraction while before I could react he punched my face and tried to pull a sharp knife from a belt tied across his ankle and just while he came to stab me. I noticed a Swinging hoodie came and swirled across his hand and in no time the knife was in air...

While I noticed it was the black hoodie guy who was protecting us.

But what shocked me was long brown locks...

And a black tang top...

That second my eyes widened hard at the realisation...

It's a girl 😳

While she kept twisting his hands hard and tied it in her hoodie and took a few steps back and one kick on the man's face...

While her long locks hit my face...