She is 'Unique'🔥He is 'Perfect' 💖 - Part 2

Chaahat's POV:

I was red in anger!!! I hated the words that came out of his mouth...those piercing eyes that questioned me about such a gross thought!!!

How could he just picturise me and give me a character certificate just because my choices and opinions back then didn't match with his!!!

Fine he wanted marriage and I wanted live-in relationship!!!

But I'm not such a irresponsible woman to get into someone's bed in casual dating.. above all pregnancy 😡 seriously Neiv Kapoor badly needed to sterilize his brains...

Although I had tears in my eyes my anger was on 9th cloud now!!!

I was pissed to the core!!! I felt bad when I was in washroom and I heard the bunch of women gossip shit about me and my character.

I silently shed tears while Karan hugged to console me although I didn't feel like telling him the reason for my tears but Neiv speaking shit like this!!!

I wanted to pull his tongue out and chop it into little pieces with a chef's knife!!! Yes I loved this piece of shit...
I....still do 🥺

But then I cannot let anyone bark rubbish about me...I gave him a tight slap and walked out of the room.

I walked down the staircase while I feel Neiv's gaze still on me as he was standing outside his room.
I wanted to give him a strong reply although I slapped him hard...

I saw those women again doing hush hush gossips...
One of them saw me and asked ...
'Ohhh Chaahat beta(child) I heard you vomited...is everything alright?' followed by silent giggles. I got the shit brains and sadistic sarcasm!
I would usually keep quiet as I don't like getting myself into a gutter but then today I definitely wanted to clean up this shit!!!

To which I turned around and said...
'Actually na aunty according to me it was a case of mere gastric issues but looks like we have a lot of doctor's here other than Aaru, Mihir and Karan...
I heard sooo many women giving opinions about my sex life, choices and suspecting my pregnancy too!
Extremely interesting you know... Specially to hear it from women who speak so high about other women's character when still being judgemental of the choices a women dared to own in life!!! Rather than bowing their head to anything served in your plate in the name of society and norms!!!

Just because I left the wedding alter doesn't make me a characterless woman.

I agree I must have took a matured call before like wayyyy before of speaking my heart out but then I didn't!

Before wedding I chickened out but I'm still not regretting it!
Yes I'm not aunty!
I wasn't ready for it!

Marrying then meant destroying someone's dreams. Being half loyal and half hearted in a relationship. It's as much crime as that of cheating in a relationship. And Chaahat Garewal does everything whole heartedly.

Shaadi bhi Pyaar bhi (May it be marriage or May it be love)

And I loved my man whole heartedly and my soul knows it!!! I could swear and shit like that but how unlucky you are I don't care to prove it to you neither do I believe in god. Lol!!!

We may have had babies and a married 'tag' but honestly tell me is every women here who married at the right age 100 percent happy???

I am not telling everyone isn't happy! I see MyPie SonaPie, I see Veer Nisha, Aaru Mihir, Dev uncle Ishaani aunty but then that was their choice!

I didn't want my partner to regret marriage!
And my self conscious didn't allow me to take such a fake step forward as I have seen marriages break! Call that my childhood demons but that's my truth!!!