He's ocean🌊🐚... He's fire 🔥

Neiv's POV:

Everyone was happy, smiling and content while I had little angels on my shoulders and we were having a blast...They just don't leave my side when I'm here...they love my company...

It feels great to see dearest ones happy and contended.Musky got very emotional and hugged me tightly...

She said softly...
'Thanks Bhai'

It's the first time she called me Bhai while I heard Aarav say...

'Hey Neiv... Thanks man... she's probably missing her elder sister'

And my guts clenched!!! I tried smiling...
Nodded and was about to leave...

While the wedding coordinator stood back to chat with me...
Prerna was a old friend and she was keen on discussing everything well in advance...

I organized this function too as Mahir uncle wasn't keeping very well. Bela aunty was panicking a lot. Mihir was arriving just a day before the function and Maan is alone struggling in juggling all the arrangements...

And anyways Prerna was organising our family functions too

It's going to be a flood of functions...

Ten days from now Musky is getting married...five days from then my Dishani is getting married.

In between this we have a baby shower for Nisha Bhabhi...
Mom wanted Disha also to have a baby shower but her pregnancy has complications so she's in Germany with her in law's.

But we decided Nisha Bhabhi will have a grand baby shower.

It's like everywhere there is happiness oozing around from every nick and corner...

Just then Aaru came hugging me... she looked beautiful and glowing while she's pregnant again...

While I was still talking to her I saw a young man coming and pulling Aaru's veil and I wondered who this cutiepie was...

He was with a mobile in his hand and trying to push his glasses on his nose which reminded me of Aaru... same dimples but those small cute eyes had big tear droplets just about to drop...

I bent a little saying...

'Lets see who's this'

While my little munchkins Shika and Luv replied...

'Boyfriend that's our husband Aahir ji'

And I looked at them in surprise...

'Aahir that too with a ji??? Wahhh respect??? And what about me?'

To which Lavanya said...
'You are boyfriend na... Nothing serious'

And my eyes popped out 😳 thinking wondering what Malu has given birth to such nuclear weapons 🙄😂🤭

Just then Aaru started scolding him...
'No means No Aahir...no arguments...go to Dadda...eat your dinner and back to bed...Mumma is coming'

Just then Vansh kept a shoulder on my arm and passed a statement to Aaru...

'Looks like Aaru mumma is angry'

To which Aaru looked at Vansh and said..

'He is extremely stubborn Vansh Bhai... I've reprimanded him once already...I can't just say yes to all his demands na...' she huffed...

While we were interrupted by a deep sensual voice from behind saying...

'Hi baby....'

And I turned around...