I'm a Ladies💃Devil😈🕺🔥💋 - Part 1

Chaahat's POV:

'Babyyyyyyyy try this one naaa...it's the spicy Indian pancake you know...' he said while serving her while sitting a little toooooooooooooooooooooo close to her😠

'Reaaaaally baby...spicier than me too?' she whined like she doesn't fucking have bones in her body!!! What is she??? Some fucking earthworm 😠

'Noooo baby you are the hottttttestttt' he said in a husky tone!!!

While I literally banged my fork onto the plate and got up from the dinner table!!!

While SonaPie asked me...
'Chaah... bacche you haven't eaten anything'

To which I passed one look at the PDA struck lovey dovey leaches who behaved like they don't have any strength in their body!!!

And the worst part!!!

No one had an issue!!! WTF 😒

Is this some joke happening here?

'Chaah Kuch khale puttar (eat something child)' Dev uncle insisted

Trying hard to gulp in I said...
'Bhook mar Gayi (Hunger died) Dev uncle...' saying I marched towards my room..

I sat working nonstop on various pending files, looking into accounts, having various meetings..

Time crossed 11:00 am at night!

While I was having one last meeting with the my India team...in another 3.5 hours... I would usually sleep off but today I was wide awake!

I was looking into various files...

I was searching for work, I was rejecting Neiv's designs!! Yelling at my PA... forcing her to stay so long!!! I was feeling guilty!!! I asked her to logoff..

I continued final review while I felt a cup of black coffee kept next to me...

I loved the smell of it!

I can drink black coffee anytime!

I smiled saying 'Thanks MyPie...you are the best!!!'

While my brain froze when I heard a husky ... 'Your welcome!!!'

I turned around to see HIM standing with a smile on his face...

I pushed away the coffee and said...
'I don't need it! Thanks'

To which he smiled and picked the coffee...
'Why??? I mean...the coffee is good...you know my Nikki maaaaaaade it!' he said..

And next second I don't know what rage hit me...

I picked the hot cup of coffee and threw it outside the window!!!

To which all he did was raise an eyebrow and smirk!!!

I wanted to punch him!!!

'What happened Ms Garewal? You don't like coffeeeeeee???' he said leaning closer to me caging me between his both arms while my back pressed towards the study table!!!

'None of your business!' I said and pushed him away and began walking away...

But next second i was pulled back and pushed to the table...
'It is!!!!

My business!!!

Why didn't you drink the coffee!!!

Few minutes back you said...you love drinking coffee and now this... what is it Chaahat?

Hatred?

Ego?

Or jealousy???' he whispered in my ears such that his lips touched my earlobe!!!