Our new beginning 😢 💕

Chaahat's POV:

He kept looking at me and suddenly I noticed his eyes were on my lips...

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

Next minute I felt his fingers on my lips and my breathing literally stopped!

I closed my eyes at the contact of his fingers on my lips. My heart was thumping hard like a little 18 year old. But next minute nothing happened.

I opened my eyes when I heard the knob click of the changing room.

He left??? 😕

Why Chaahat you didn't want him to 🌝😉

Shutup!!! No!!! Good he left!!!

Realllllly 🌝🌝🌝

Oh yes ofcourse!!! Good!!!

Then why are you having that grumpy face 🤭

Oh Shutup...I'm..I'm tired...
I must probably change!!!

Yeah Yeah.... Change!! Go onnnn!!

Ignoring the shit my brain was spewing I got up and began removing my heavy jewellery one after other.

I was stuck at the heavy punjabi chooda and kaleerein that was quite complicated. SonaPie instructed me to not remove the Chooda for a month 🙄. But these Kaleerein were getting stuck to everything.
I was struggling to remove them.

While I heard the door knob click again...I looked through the mirror and saw him in a tshirt and pajama.

'You didn't change?' he asked..

Huhh!!! Is he really that dumb... can't he see I'm struggling in between these jewellery and Lehenga...

I forced my lips to let a smile trying to maintain poise of a bride and continued fighting a WWE with these Kaleerein...

While I felt his hands on my hands and I lifted my head up...

My throat went dry as he sat next to me and began helping me untie the Kaleerein...

While I quietly cooperated I heard him say...

'Chaahat'

My name from his mouth is like honey syrup in my ears...
I hummed a response softly...

'If you need anything, any help, please feel free...feel comfortable...' I nodded with a smile...

After some serious struggling we managed to untangle and finally removed the Kaleerein off my hands..

'Ummm Chaahat.. that's the changing room and that's the washroom... Change yourself feel comfortable' he said and I smiled...

I quickly went and changed into tshirt pajamas, removed all my makeup and lens and came out wearing my glasses while my heart was beating hard on what to talk to him... what to say... how to... there are so many questions...so much to talk, explain, tell, listen.... express!