Am I under her spell - Part 2 💘💖

Chaahat's POV:

🎵🎶

Koi hase to tumhe gham lage Hasi na lage...
Ki dillagi bhi tere dil ko Dillagi na lage...
Tu roz roya kare Uthke chaand Raton me...
Khud kare tera Mere bagair ji na lage...

Tumhen dil lagi bhool jani padegi...
Muhabbat ki rahon mein aa kar to dekho...
TaDapane pe mere na phir tum hasoge...
Kabhi dil kisi se laga kar to dekho...

🎶🎵

I kept swinging to a ballroom dance along with Prathamesh to the slow music song by Raahat Sahab....

However I could feel a pair of russet brown eyes piercing me through...

I don't know if it's my destiny that brings me facing him or if it's some sort of a power that's doing these to us...but I was feeling extremely uncomfortable in Prathamesh's arms tonight as he kept gawking at me.
His eyes burning like fire. Probably shooting them on us...
How much ever I deny...there is something happening between us.

This is our business associate Elliot's party. Seems like their daughters Vinnie and Mel were Aarya's classmates.
And the protective brother that he is I knew he would never let Aaru attend this flashy business party just like that.

I still remember his eyes when Aaru came running to welcome Prathamesh or shall I say the crazy nickname his sister Koko and his friends have given him
POTTY 🤭🤣 
I introduced Aarya to Potty...I mean Prathamesh in India when he had come to visit me at Alapuzha. We were professionals since last 4 years. Since then he's trying to woo me but I never wanted him to be anything beyond my legal advisor. However finally after he said two months back that it will be completely casual and no wedding, no naming the relationship and the constant pressure from Koko and Mihir I agreed to give this a shot.

His piercing eyes look so deep tonight.. Although Prathamesh was holding me closer I could feel the eyes which were that distant to me creating havoc in my mind and heart.

I could shiver at that gaze. I have no idea what changed in these fifteen days but since that night since I punched him, I wasn't at peace.

Just when I was in my own thoughts Prathamesh whispered in my ears...
'Looks like although you are with your boyfriend your eyes are on that Indian Jerk huhh Chaah?' and I was shocked...

I tried to get off his hold when I felt his grip tightened on my waist...
'Prathamesh... leave me... and you are taking this boyfriend thing too far. I didn't say anything back at home because  I didn't want to embarrass you...but you are not my boyyyyfriend get that???'

To which I felt his nails dig my waist...
'Ahhhhhh'
I winced in pain as my silver dress has thorny freckles and they were pricking my skin when he tightened his grip!!!

'We are dating since two months Chaah...I believe that makes me your boyfriend!!! I can upgrade it to fiance or even better how about husband baby?' he said and I pushed him away...

'Prathamesh...this is getting out of hand...I....I....need a to drink something' saying I marched towards the drinks section ...

'Please help me with an Cinderella without alchohol please' while I heard a voice...

'Looks like someone is quite tired of dancing with their secret boyfriend!!! Huh?'

I turned around and my eyes met the shining pair of devilishly handsome eyes....
They were spitting 🔥 fire...

Oh good lord! After that piece of potty I definitely didn't want to face this Cinderella without a gown!!!

'Mam your cinderella' thr guy at the counter said...

'Yeahhh I know quite fierce' I said...

To which the bartender asked 'Sorry??'

'Ummm Nothin thanks!!!' I took and began sipping...

'So you have a boyfriend huh? Woooow... why didn't you tell your MyPie about it...trust me he would have happily fixed your marriage!'

I was annoyed 😠

'Listen you Dumb Kapoor! He is not my boyfriend! Get that? So first stop calling that! Second and most important !!!
It's my life!
My choice!
Stay out!'

Saying I picked my drink and walked away...

I was irritated!!!

Neiv's POV:

I wanted to punch that piece of shit in his face...I hated the way he was grabbing her waist...

I don't know why but I Just hated it.

But the minute she told me he isn't her boyfriend something within me calmed down a bit.

I relaxed and it felt like a fresh breath of air.

While I felt a hand on my shoulder..
I looked around and was shocked to see Mihir and Aarya...

'Mihir??? When did you come?' I asked..

'Ohh...uhhh...the the...party...I mean Mel Elliot is s good friend.' he said..

'But Mel is Aarya's friend na?' I asked suspiciously

'Yeah...co... common friend...but...Bhai...why did Di left so angrily' he said..

I chuckled 'She was fuming listening to the word 'boyfriend''

'Whattttttt are you both dating??? Wooow like really'

'No no no'

'Yes yes yessssssss Bhai...you both are perfect for each other...I told dad you both are made for each other'

'Whattt nooo'

'Yes Bhai... anyways I was dying of guilt for forcing Chah Di for dating that grumpy piece of shit' he looked annoyed

'Yeahhh Potty Bhai is 💯 Potty only!!!' Aaru added...

While I looked at both of them...
'What do you mean???'

'Well Bhai...you know Chaah Di has only worked hard day and night to make s name for herself in Australia... Behir's to be the best today is only because Chaah Di striving through sleepless nights...This Potty shit was her lawyer for years and was flirting day and night with her trying to woo her but Di would never mix personal and professional...she would deny always ..but finally she agreed to date him 2 months ago... since then his colors changed.. he's becoming clingy...he will stick to her at every party..every place... worst was when he accompanied Di at Vansh Bhai's wedding. He wanted her to introduce him mom dad. It's only because Chaah threatened him of never seeing his face he stepped away' Mihir said...

I was clenching my fist tightly.

'Yes Bhai... I've seen Chaah Di's discomfort with him although she tries to keep calm...his hands move in the wrong ways in front of people just to show to the world that Di is his possession. I'm sorry but he doesn't look like a boyfriend too. I have so much anger on him. You know Di hates it when he kisses her. She keeps denying, even in Alapuzha pub he kept kissing her...Di muttered something under her breath and he left only to come back with a stupid 'Im sorry' ... He's indeed Potty only Bhai.' Aaru said

While suddenly my eyes caught him and her in a corner...

I could see he was trying to force her for a selfie and holding her waist...

In the name of holding her waist I noticed slowly his right hand encircled around her waist was slowly climbing upto sides of her right breast.

What the hell was he trying to do with her 😡🤬

I was loosing my mind here.

I held my alchohol glass so tightly that the glass shattered 😡