The best journey takes you HOME 🏠

Ishaani's POV:

'Neiv Kapoor back with his old flame'

'Neiv ki Chaahat? Season 2'

'Broken 'Foundation' as 'Love' in flames'

'Neiv Kapoor's runaway bride back in town?'

'The unspoken Chudail-Devil love story!'

'You need more??? Every damn newspaper is only shouting this ..every damn news channel is telecasting this Neiv!!! Do you know the impact of this burden??? Why on earth you...I mean I'm trying to stop you but'

He cut our conversation short by saying..
'Maa... It's Chaahat that we are talking about... and I'm sorry if it's her again I'll repeat it a thousand times again'

To which I was shocked...I looked at him 🥺

I had tears filled in my eyes... He turned around and was about to leave when I announced...

'So you still love her don't you???'

He stopped on his tracks... Blinked through his non stop tears and turned around and stood infront of me and said...

'Maa... I love you more'🥺

I smiled sarcastically and said...
'You didn't deny your love for her son... Hmmm
....
Fine then...I don't want you to keep two girls hanging... I can clearly see Chaahat's emotions for you...but then I don't trust her even a bit... she has rejected you multiple times... while she even ran away from alter. Last night you saved her..I'm glad.. but Kruthi is also waiting for you since 1 year Neiv...she particularly modified herself according to your wish and will but still you choose Chaahat over Kruthi then fine... Tell me...
I don't want my son to runaway this time as he can't marry someone I like!!!

It's fine!!! I'll talk to Kruthi... Media already made a mess!!! I'll sort it out' saying I didn't stay back there and left immediately...

While I saw Chaahat walking down the staircase with luggage and I notice Mahir and Bela walk towards us ...

I looked at Chaahat while she tried talking to me but I preferred to avoid her...

But to my surprise... Neiv stood infront of Chaahat and Bela-Mahir...

'Chaahat... I saved your life are you thankful?' Neiv asked Chaahat...

'Yes Neiv... thank you' she mumbled...

'I would accept your apology only if you fulfill my one request...will you? After all you owe me a looot!!!' he said to Chaahat sarcastically...

And Chaahat nodded saying...
'I return favours!!!"

'Then please stay till I request you...can you?' he asked and Chaahat agreed..

In no time... Neiv's PA calls him saying...
'Boss all set'

And we step out of the house and we see a huge media crowd clicking us non stop...

While Neiv held Chaahat's hand and said..
'Show time!!!'

And took her hand in hand standing infront of media crowd who kept flashing non stop at them...

While I felt someone squeeze my shoulder and I look at Dev smiling like a maniac...

'Dev you are here...go talk on Neiv's behalf..he's still a baby'

To which he smiled saying...
'I remember our days... remember my announcement 😈' he smirked and I recalled our past where he ended up announcing our fake engagement... which turned out to become something else after a certain span of time...