Game on Mr Kapoor!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Neiv's POV:

I couldn't understand what just happened 😳

All I felt was her rose fragrance and her strawberry flavoured lipstick!!! The same that once I was addicted to...the ones I loved to taste even giving the most lame and stupid reason of all!!!

Her soft ones kept pecking, kissing and nibbling on mine! And here I literally forgot my world! I closed my eyes feeling the essence of whatever she did to me... But next second I was back to my senses... Again the flashes of past kept haunting me... which always ended with the scene where I ran behind the cab which took her to airport... Gates closing..she not looking at me... and boom I opened my eyes...

But she kept kissing me softly... My fears calmed down a bit feeling her essence but what if this is again a illusion...next minute she pulled out and kept looking passionately into my eyes...

I gulped nervously and said...

'Main kuch baat raha tha na (I was saying something right)'

She still kept looking at me like she was possessed and next minute I felt her hands on my chest... pressing them a bit and I was loosing my head...

This woman is dangerous!!!

'Aaj se aapke har sawal ka jawab yahi hoga... Agar samajh me nahi aya to dohrau? ( From today onwards your every question will be answered exactly this why... If you still didn't get it... would want me to repeat?)'

And next minute my eyes widened in shock...😳 while she passionately kept eyeing my eyes and lips making me hell nervous!!

'Ch...Chaah... what are you saying'

She took another step closer leaning towards me and pulled my hand and voluntarily kept it on her waist... and whispered in my ears

'Exactly what I should be doing Mr Kapoor' saying she blew some air near my ears and I was taken back...

'Chaahat...this this isn't right!!!' I said taking a step back

'And why do you think so?' saying she took another step closer...

'Ch... Ch... Chaahat I need to go ..I have a meeting' saying I was about to leave

While she pulled me by my t-shirt collar...

And next second she smashed my lips again under her lips...

And I pushed her away...

She had tears and anger in her eyes ..

Chaahat's POV:

'Wait... Why are you running today... Remember that night when you literally pushed me on this bed and were sucking my skin like a devil !!! Remember ...oh or wait a minute...your ex dummy piece knocked the door and you slammed the door on my face!!! You and she that night'

Next second he pushed me towards the wall caging me, limping again he shouted...

'Enough Chaahat...you know I can Never do that with another woman after you ca'

And he stopped his words... while although my eyes poured there was a smile on my face...

This devil forever is under my spell!!! It's just that I forgot using my wand!!!

'You love me Neiv!!!' I said with a smile

'I guess you have gone mad...I'm telling you to stop blabbering shit and here you are talking nonsense'

'Ohhhh ...so our love is nonsense now baby'

'Dont baby me Chaahat!!! I'm no one's baby!!!'

'Really???? I thought you loved when I called you that' saying I moved my index finger on his chest reaching his neck and he let out hot breaths and he blinked his eyes multiple times...