Epilogue 2 - The Art of seduction 🔥

Neiv's POV:

She was driving me mad!!! I had lost my shit since morning...I had a really good morning with luscious view of 'My wife's' lips and her beautiful face...only for me to feel her soft yet hot body under me!!!
Only I know how I controlled myself and my 'excitement!!!'

I had the longest cold shower today just to settle my messed up head and overexcited harmones.

But now this my boss lady dressed up in her business formals!!! Ufff!!!
She's the sexiest when she is witch mode on!!! This bossy look of hers was what I fell for the first time!!!

Her most seductive form was sitting on my dressing table helping me with my tie however not so helpful for my harmones!!!
Her eyes...her lips...her golden Brown hair...I was loosing my mind again so badly that I either needed a shower or HER!!!

I tried controlling myself...but my harmones were hundred notches higher and teased when she passed me a look and removed her long fingers from my chest and hopped down from the table!!!

That's it !!!
I pulled her into me...pushed her into the wall nearby and began kissing and biting her lips hard!!! The ones which teased me real bad !!! I squeezed her into me real bad that I wanted to feel every inch of my body..
When I pushed myself on her more I felt her eyes bulge and she looked at me...
She probably felt me below and she tried to get off my hold but I continued assaulting her neck...

I turned her around... pushing her more into me and kissed her jaws reaching her neck and my hands reached to remove the buttons of her white blazer and her hands ruffled my hair. While I felt her press my chest I continued removing her blazer...my phone began ringing...I really wanted to ignore it so badly now but Chah smiled looking at my face and whispered softly...

'Uhhh...Neiv...Pick it up...must be important'

And I looked at the phonecall and yes it was from Mr Maniklal Shah...with whom we had a meeting at 11 am. He requested if we could have the meeting at 10 am as he had to urgently travel back to India as he was blessed with a grandchild.
And I looked at Chaah and she nodded a yes to Mr Shah.

After dropping the phone call I looked Chaahat who was also looking at me nervously.

I stepped closer to her and took my handkerchief and rubbed her smudged lipstick cupping her face in my left palm and I could see she was feeling shy.

She tried to use the same handkerchief and clean up my face while I told her..

'You go down and have your breakfast Love...I....Ummm...I will need some more time... can't come to office like this'

To which she raised her one eyebrow probably not understanding what I said. I tried to control my laughter 🤭

Chaahat's POV:

I just couldn't understand why did he need more time 🤨. And when I asked him why he was smiling and blushing.
I just couldn't understand and he looked into my eyes and said...
'I need to clean up!!!'

I rolled my eyes saying...'Yup I will rub your lips...wait... give me your handker'

He cut my words in between and held both my hands stressing on the words...
'Love!!!!!!   I....need to Cleaaaaaan up!!!'

And the lightening struck me 😳🙈

'I....Ummm..O....Ok...I.... I'll....ummmm go'

And ran outside the room holding onto the reeling of the staircase I tried hard but couldn't help it!!! I was blushing hard 🙈

This is going somewhere else now!!!

Soon he came dressed up again this time again he directly came to the breakfast table with a tie and asked me to make him wear. His naughtiness was gone and he was work mode on. Soon he stuffed his mouth with a few pieces of Paratha while he still kept looking into his design samples and it's material costing details...I lipped him a glass of Orange juice and soon we left to office