The Broken freckles of 'HIS' heart 💔

Chaahat's POV:

We were outside the emergency department...my hands were shivering when I felt a squeeze on my hand...next second I turned around to see Dev uncle next to me...

I hugged him like a little child...
'Un...Uncle....I ....I.... don't know how....the accident...Karan helped me...we got him to the hospital... They are check... checking'
I broke down crying non stop in his arms...

'Shhh...Shhh...Shaant bacche (calm down child) ...I know...I know...calm down...I've spoken to Dr Verma...he's from the emergency department... Pooja is checking his leg...they are done with MRI...Verma confirmed no internal head injury... calm down' he said while I was shivering holding his shirt
..

Just then a nurse came asking...
'Mam...Sir... Admission formalities ...'

While Dev uncle got a call and he went away...so I started filling up the form...when I realised I will have to make a call to inform everyone...

I was about to dial Ishaani aunty when Dev uncle disconnected the call...
'No one will inform Ishu...she won't be able to take it...I've informed Mahir...he will take care of everything...you dial Malvika, Vansh and Mihir. No one will inform Dishani, Musky...they are getting engaged, married...

Again no one informs Nisha, Disha and Aaru. They are pregnant. Rony will be here with me soon...Archit and Mahir will handle everything there... I just need Malvika and Vansh here...inform Mihir to take care of Aaru and make sure she knows nothing. Inform same to Veer too...'

I mechanically did as Dev uncle said. While I was on the call I heard nurse asking...

'Umm excuse me mam..was patient having any diabetes, BP issues? Any medical history'

'Nope nothing' I said but next second Dev uncle said...
'High BP medications due to anxiety issues and acute case of MDD discovered 3 years ago.. is still on medication...' while my head started spinning...

I looked at Dev uncle and asked...
'Neiv??? Is under medication??? MDD means?'

Dev uncle patted my back and made me sit on bench while I heard a voice from behind...

'MDD ... Major Depressive Disorder'

And my head shot in the direction to see Malvika standing behind me...

'Dep.... Depression??? Neiv is under medication for depression???'

Just then doctor came out and we approached him.

Dr Verma informed us that he doesn't have an internal injury but he is quite serious due to blood loss and his leg seems to be in a terrible condition as he has both fracture and a ligament tear in the same leg making it extremely weak...

Further Pooja aunty is inspecting Neiv...

After sometime Pooja aunty came out...
'I wish I could suggest a key hole surgery, but this requires a open surgery which my colleague will do but for that Neiv should come into stable condition... He's having multiple injuries Dev...' she said looking at Dev uncle who stood like a rock blinking through tears ...

'Will he survive?' Dev uncle asked...

To which Pooja aunty kept hand on Dev uncle's shoulders and in no time Rony uncle joined them too.

'Dev... he'll be fine... just there is a lot of blood loss which must be compensated and Vansh is here...like last time he will donate... But the bleeding should stop...i have made calls to near by blood banks for a AB-. But ...'

'But what Pooja?' Dev uncle asked...

'I can't guarantee you that he will be 100 percent ok to walk... He may....'