Epilogue - Final Part - ❤️Devil's Witch💖 #NeiyatForever

Neiv's POV:

It was all so sensual...We were drifting into our little dreamland... Chah ...my Love...my life...pouring in wet kisses on my neck and jaws and I was caressing her waist softly... the way she presses my chest I always go mad for her but everything came to a standstill!!!

I felt her lips off my body. Suddenly her head snapped out and she took a few steps away and I opened my eyes and I looked at her while she was shivering and I saw immense pain in her eyes.

I couldn't understand what happened. Her eyes kept pouring nonstop...her cry went louder...she covered her mouth with both her palms.

I couldn't understand what was it!!! She pointed out with her index finger towards my chest.

And I checked myself out with realisation dawning upon me...
She noticed my tattoo!!!

Yes!!! I still have it!!!
How could I get rid of it!!!
Chaahat is my soul! It was stamping of my soul on my heart forever!
I could never get rid of it! Never did I have a thought of getting rid of it. I love this woman yaar!!! Always did!!! How could I...

Her cries went so loud that now I was getting scared 🥺.

'Love....love...it's nothing... Chah... baby'

And before I could reach to hug her she ran from there into the washroom and locked herself up.

I ran behind her and began knocking the door real hard. I could hear loud sobs...

'Chaah ... open the door Love...look I'm getting scared now... open the door Love ..'

I began banging the door real hard. When after 10-15 mins of banging on the door real hard she didn't open the door I was now really getting scared. So I kicked the door a few times and the door unbolted and I stepped in.

I was numb!!!
I saw Chah under the shower. It was 4:30 am in the morning probably and this girl is under the cold shower crying her heart out.

I went to her and tried pulling her into me but she didn't budge.

'Chaah...Love please...stop this madness...it's early morning you'll catch cold'

And the response I got from her was...
'I don't deserve you'

And I stopped on my tracks!

I was really irked by this statement now.
I left her hand and went and stood infront of her. Such that now the shower water fell on my bare back and not on her. She was dripping wet...Her tube top, her jeans were all soaking wet but its  with her eyes pouring fresh tears that pricked me the most, while she kept looking down.

I held her shoulders tightly.
'What did you say?'

She was speechless...

'How did you say it so conveniently Chah??? Do you know how much I longed for you for these 3.5 years...Do you know what happened of me these years...I saw everything..from depression to devotion...from being broken to trying to take care of people who were financially and mentally broken. I craved for you, waited for you, cried, begged, loathed yet loved you Chaahat...I couldn't stop loving you. You are a adamant, angry, stubborn, mean witch! But you are my witch! My personalised version gifted to me by god. How dare you say that...' I said raging in anger while next second I felt her tight hug.

She squeezed the hell out of me while still crying on my chest.

'Shhhh...Chah... what happened baby...I love you...shhhhh'

'I hurt you... insulted you for this tattoo..left you alone on the day of our wedding...but you still had this tattoo on your chest...why Neiv...I'm...I'm sorry baby...I'm...' she couldn't speak more...I felt her squeeze my torso more...her sharp nails still digging into my bare back...I understood the amount of grief she had within. I hugged her warm. Stood there silently till she felt better.