Believe in love ❤️

Chaahat's POV:

In sometime I saw a crowd in the hospital...I noticed Ishu aunty come running along with Kruthi and her family. Followed by them were Dishani, Aaru, Mihir, MyPie SonaPie...

And I was shocked 😳

Dev uncle nodded his head and I understood he couldn't hide it any longer.

Ishu aunty was in miserable condition. While I couldn't find Malu anywhere...I saw her in the other corner of the hospital coridor...

I looked at Dev uncle and he said...
'When nothing helps he is the last resort'

And I took long steps to see what was Malu doing...

When I stepped there I was shocked to see Malu folding her hands and literally on her knees and crying infront of an idol I stopped believing in years ago...

While I was about to turnaround I saw Ishu aunty collapse in front of the idol so badly that Dev uncle came to hold her shoulders...

She shrugged him off angrily...

'Leave me Dev...you had hidden such a big thing from me...I'm his mother and I deserved to know every bit of this! How could you...just how could you... and he...
He??? I believed in him...he is the one who saved my Neiv first time when in my womb...he should save him this time too'

While I looked at the idol and looked elsewhere...

I was about to leave when I heard...

'What mistake have I done Dev...why my child.. why him...I don't care...'

Looking at the idol she said...
'I have never left you anywhere alone... who's punishment are you giving my son???'

While I felt a pang in my chest.

I don't know why I suddenly remembered the idol I possessed in childhood... My little friend he was ...but since he took away my dadda from me I stopped believing in him.

Chucking my thoughts off I went back near the ICU when the doctor announced so many people can't stay here.

Ishaani aunty denied to leave and without a go Dev uncle stayed with her and we all had to leave...

On the way in the car I saw there was s procession of a temple and the traffic had a bad jam. Next second I see it was a procession of a Ganesha temple...

My eyes fell on the shiny eyes of the idol and I didn't understand whats happening... again I remember the same old idol and then Ishaani aunty's words...

I reached home but I wasn't at peace. I couldn't sleep. I sat on the sofa while I see Bhushan uncle prepare some dumplings...I went closer to him and asked him

'Bhushan uncle?? Why are you making dumplings...'

To which he said...
'Bitiya (daughter) this is Modak (Lord) Ganesh ji's favorite sweets tomorrow is Sankashtakar Chaturthi...it comes once in a month Bela bhabhi (sister in law) fasts on this day for family's good health and happiness'

I nodded my head and was about to leave while Bhushan uncle said...

'Chaahat bitiya (daughter) don't worry everything will be ok... Neiv bitwa (son) will be ok... Believe in him... He is Vighnaharata (takes away all inauspiciousness) he will solve everything.'

And again my eyes fall on the small idol in the god's room.

With my heart and mind filled with so many questions I take steps towards my room and I sit on recliner and close my eyes only to get the flashes of me tying the idol in red cloth placing it in a small box and digging it under the mango tree and I opened my eyes.