I HATE LOVE 💔

Chaahat's POV:

I wanted to say more but I saw MyPie and I somehow stopped myself..

I started running down the staircase and began packing my bags while I saw Aarya, Mihir and SonaPie at the door...

I looked at SonaPie and somehow couldn't control myself...I was rude to her...I went running into her arms and hugged her...

'Im sorry Sona Ma... I didn't mean to... I'm...'

She kissed my forehead...

'Sona... It's fine... I just came to tell you the priest has checked the stars and confirmed tomorrow is Adi's barsi (death anniversary) ... I have organised everything in Sehgal House...' she said...

And I nodded...

While I saw Mihir and Aarya were looking at me with a lot of sadness...

I smiled at them both...

'Will you drop me to the cab station? I have booked a cab to Bangalore' I said...

'Di...Mihir and I will drop you' Aarya said...

And I smiled at her...

'Its ok Aarya...I'll manage...Vansh and Malvika will have troubles'

To which we heard Vansh in background saying...

'Its fine Chaahat...I will join Neiv...' and I nodded... Although mention of his name clenched my gut!!!

***

Next day morning, everything was organised...the Sehgal house was elegantly cleaned up for the barsi while I was waiting for MyPie and SonaPie to sit for the Pooja...

They came along and the priest began the rituals...

Finally the priest was offering Prashad to everyone while alongside I saw 4 more hands next to me standing to receive the Prashad and I was flabbergasted seeing the sight of it...

While I couldn't control my anger..

From the holy room where the rituals were performed I dragged those two women to the living room and pushed them away...

'How dare you come in to take the prashad of my father's barsi? ' I yelled

While I felt a squeeze on my shoulder and it was SonaPie...

'I hope this time it's not your plan Sona ma ..you know I will tolerate anything but this'

'Chaah... Not today it's your father's death anniversary'

'Yea.... exactly SonaPie... and if my dad knows they have eaten the prashad of my dad's deaths anniversary... believe me his soul will never be at peace'

'Chaahat please beta'

'Which means you invited them na??? Answer me SonaPie' I asked angrily...

'We both did Chaahat...' MyPie added and held SonaPie's hand tightly...

'Really MyPie??? How could you... like really how could you...this one...you think these both even deserve to be here...this woman is responsible for my dad's death' I spat venom...

'Chaahat ...' SonaPie looked very angry now...

'Even if you zip my mouth I'm not shutting it up... why is she here... throw her out...' I yelled..

'She is needed... because when a child's marriage proposal is to be discussed it's a parent's right to be with their child' MyPie said and I was shocked...