Fusillade of Fireworks🔥💣🎆 - Jaipur Journey - Part 3

Chaahat's POV:

I kept looking at his face. His eyes had widened after I pecked him. And I love the reactions I get from him. Unbelievable that this is the same Neiv who would kiss me like a mad man if I would even be closer to him... today he was resisting from kissing me.

Well then for all those running away from you...all the time I was away from you...let me compensate with interest!!!

I tiptoed and to capture his mouth ...my lips softly brushed against his and I lost balance...I tripped!!! But I felt his strong arms around my waist and I was safe in his arms!!!

'Nice job baby...your hands finally learnt its way right finally!!! Good job!!!'

And next second he pushed me away...
I was hurt 🥺 but I didn't let it show on my face. I smiled taking another step towards him while he said pushing me again...

'Unbelievable Chaahat!!! Im telling you I'm not comfortable!!! Don't you understand???' he roared like an angry lion and I was actually scared and shaken such that I took a step back.

'Neiv....Calm down'

'Calm down??? Like calm down for real???
Chaahat you have been getting on my nerves. I let go thinking you'll understand but why don't you get the point that I'm NOOOOOT comfortable! You touching me... coming closer to me...I don't like it!!! Get that??? You can think anything!!! Can't stand you... or can't resist you I don't care!!! I don't want you touching me!!! Get that point crystal clear Chaahat!!!' he yelled and I couldn't hold my tears now...

'Neiv....Please...Stop...Fine...Im...Im sorry...It's not that I'm also a pro-flirt or like him a big time Casanova!!! I was only trying to woo my husband who is upset with me. Is that wrong? If yes fine...I'm sorry' saying I ran into the changing room.

Neiv's POV:

Sitting at the bar counter downstairs and having a glass of Orange juice I only recalled my words. I guess I ...I was a bit more harsh!!!

But then if I wouldn't then she wouldn't stop!!!
Just then I heard a voice from behind...

'Neivvvv....mannnn... Congo bro' and I turned around to see Amay standing infront of me. I hugged him.

'Sorry bro missed your wedding...by the way where's Chaahat...so finally...you married Chaahat hann...I remember we played together in childhood days. I smiled and he looked at my leg and said ..
'You will be fine man' and I smiled.

Just then I saw Chaahat descending the staircase while I kept looking at her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was a full moon. I felt my heart skipping multiple beats. ❤️
Before I could say anything I heard someone say 'Gorgeous!!!'

And I looked around...it was Amay. He kept sipping his whisky and kept looking at Chaahat. I was somehow not liking it.

Next minute he approached Chaahat and they spoke something I couldn't hear anything due to loud music. Chaahat covered her mouth with her palms and next second hugged him tightly!

I kept glaring at her. However she now looked everywhere but my face.

We were made to stand together and everyone came congratulating us. Amongst them was a old lady who was well dressed and Helisha aunty introduced us to her.
'Neiv meet your client...Maharani JayantiDevi ..'

I shaked hand with her but Chaahat bowed down to touch her feet.

'Oh no no...you don't do that Chaahat...you are now the daughter in law of this Rajputana household' Helisha aunty whispered...

'But she's very elder in age. Probably the age of Ishu Ma's parents. So ...you know...this is the right way' she said and I noticed the queen passed her a strong glare to Chaahat and left from there.

In no time the dance floor was set and everyone asked me to dance with Chaahat I denied while Amay asked Chaahat for a dance and she quickly said a yes... I saw them both do close dancing. He kept talking to her I kept looking at them both. She was enjoying his company. The entire function not once she looked at me. Post the party we retired back to our room.

She was removing her jewellery without uttering a word. I sat on the bed with a file and occassionally kept looking at her. She removed all her jewellery except one choker necklace which she was struggling to take off.

Chaahat's POV:

I was hurt by his words...I didn't want to attend the party so I was avoiding going down but then I didn't want anyone to know about our differences so I went down. That's when I met Amartya (Amay in short) and I was hell excited to meet my childhood buddy. I happened to be talking to him.
Throughout the party I felt his glare on me. I tried my best to avoid him but it was like he was firing fusillades at me and Amay.

I removed all my jewellery except this choker necklace. I kept trying but I failed. Finally I felt a few fingers touching my hand and asking...
'Shall I?'.

My breathing had stopped as I felt his mouth near my neck. Next second his lower lip touched nape of my neck and I shivered...

While I realised he was trying to loosen the hook. I tried sitting unbothered although my stomach had a zoo unleashed.

Slowly the necklace was removed and he gave me the necklace in my hand. And I mumbled a thanks and was about to leave while in one go ...

I felt a pull on my wrist and next second I crashed into his chest and he said in a husky voice...

'Dance with me'

I slowly lifted my head up and looked at him...
But I was still angry on him...
I tried walking away...while next second he pulled me hard and turned me around...my back facing him...

His fingers began trailing on my shoulders to the collar bone moving all my hair to another side!!!

I was shivering at his every touch while next minute I felt his mouth on my collar bone and a whimper escaped my throat.
I pushed him away and began walking while he pulled me hard into his chest...

'Why??? Don't like it??? Down there you were very comfortable dancing with random strangers' he said shooting daggers at me...

I pushed him away and said...
'Im not uncomfortable. You are the one who's feeding his ego with anger. You don't like na...you mind your own business. Stay away from me...I'll also do the same...I'll go with whomev'

And before I could complete my lips were smashed in one go by his...I was shocked and struggled to let him go!!!
But he squeezed my waist and pinned me to the wall in the room and his hand kept caressing and fondling my waist.

He was drawing circles on my stomach and I was shivering and next minute I tried moving away but he pushed me back and kissed on my neck crazily. I couldn't understand what went into him.

'Leave me Neiv' I said breathing crazily under his mad actions on my neck and waist...

'Why??? '

'Because you are not comfortable'

'Who are you to decide 🥺❤️' saying he kissed my jawline...
And I was loosing my mind...my hands automatically reached the nape of his neck and other hand ruffled through his silky soft hair.

He groaned more and continued kissing on my shoulders and neck.

Slowly I was falling weak 🥺
His touches were driving me crazy...