Blessed to have you ❤️

Neiv's POV:

I kept blinking...

And blinking....

And blinking !!!

My mouth was wide open ... probably my jaws hanging to touch grounds...

I was not in my senses.. I couldn't see anyone around...All I could see was
HER!!!

My heart was beating so loud that I actually touched my chest to try to calm it down...

While Ma asked...

'Ki hoya puttarji sitti vitti gul meri Chaah nu dekh ke...' (What happened son lost your senses seeinh my Chaah?)

And that's when I was out from my lala land!!!
But my eyes uncontrollably went back to her... She indeed looked breathtakingly beautiful today...
I have seen her in Indian wear, but this was the first time ever I saw her in saree!!!

With the chic mangalsutra, red and white chooda, in a simple saree she looked so beautiful that I literally swallowed a lump again!!!

She kept walking towards me... And my heart only recalled the wet dream I had today morning.

This woman is definitely going to make it quite tough for me!!!
I tried looking elsewhere...but next minute I felt an arm circle my shoulder...

'Neivvv....it's ok dude... She'ss officially your legally wedded wife dude .. go onnnn... Continue the stare-game' Vansh teased me while everyone started laughing.

She was blushing hard and looking down and I kept looking at the numerous paintings in Kapoor Mansion...

Damnnnnn this is embarassing!!!

'Enough everybody... My son was just admiring my daughter in law Vansh...why are you teasing him... Anyways she looks gorgeous in this saree... Anyways...let's go...Aaru Malu please take care of the arrangements...Ahana aunty is here if you need anything... we'll be back by late afternoon... any doubts on reception arrangements call me...' Maa said...

In no time we left outside...

Maa Dad, Nandini Maa, Bela Masi and Mahir uncle took a car and when I and Chaahat were to climb it they said there is no space. They did this on purpose...we could have took the SUV but they preferred the sedan.

And I was left with no other option. We took another car.

I tried to settle on the driver seat while driver took the seat and I tried denying him but he said there are strict instructions from dad that 'Neiv won't drive!!!'

My parents had turned over protective post the accident. So I quietly settled in backseat and she settled next to me.

Our drive to temple began...

She kept looking outside the window while I felt her long brown hairlocks flying high and touched my shoulders..

Her fragrance was driving me crazy...she always smelled roses and that fragrance was enticing...

While the driver played a old beautiful song by Late Rafi Sahab...

Tum jo...mil gaye ho...
To yeh lagtaa he...
Ye Jahaan milgaya....

I kept looking at her ... Probably I'm looking at her so consciously after years... Although she looked a little tired and weak but she still looked beautiful...
Her brown hair locks had been cut a little shorter than before. Earlier it touched her waist. Now they stopped at her back...

Her face was glowing everytime sunshine fell on her beautiful face. That little nose ring enhanced her beauty. .
Just then I felt her eyes on me...

And I looked in another direction. In no time we reached the temple and we observed the Pooja... Post which Mom Dad had arranged for a 'Annadaan' (Meal distribution) to the needy in the temple and the village.

I and Chaahat were asked to distribute food and we did the same happily. While we served a old lady blessed us both in Kannada...

'Noor maklu hottu chennag balrappa'
(May god bless you both with 100 children and stay happily ever after)

And my eyes popped out 😳 while Chaah literally ran away...

Soon we finished serving everyone and finally we sat to have our meal. Mom asked me to feed Chaahat and she was feeling shy. I took a morsel of rice near her lips and she silently ate looking into my eyes. I continued feeding her and slowly emptied the entire plate while I noticed Maa Dad kept looking at us and dad said...

'Your mom asked to only feed a morsel but looks like love is in the air'

And next minute I sat to eat my meal without lifting my head.

While coming back looks like Dad's car wasn't starting hence everyone decided to shift onto my car and driver was asked to bring dad's car.

Although it was congesting for 5 people to sit in back seat...Dad made me take window seat...Chaah and I were made to literally stick to each other. She was squeezed in between my arms and Bela Maasi's shoulder. Her face and body was facing mine as I sat in the corner. She was sitting so close to me that her hair kept flying on my face and she was almost squeezed in my arms.
It honestly felt so good to have her this close but I was also feeling a sudden discomfort. I lied to dad that my leg was paining and I shifted to passenger seat.

In no time we reached home. And we began getting ready for the reception party.

I wore a grey suit while I saw her taking longer than usual...
Finally while she didn't come out even after 2 hours I knocked the door and she put out her neck like a giraffe...

'Chaahat it's already 7 pm... everyone have already gone downstairs... what are you doing?' I asked...

While she bit her lower lip and said...
'Im stuck ...can you try to call Maa...I need help... Malu Aaru no one is picking my call.. else I can't come'..

To which I looked at her wondering what such trouble she was in...

'What is it ..tell me I'll help...Maa must be busy'

'Ummm nnnno...you...you can't...call Maa or Amma or SonaPie...please...it's.....it's my saree...'

'Whats wrong with saree?'

'Um.... Nothing wrong with it...it's Just that ...I....I don't know to wear one' she said and looked elsewhere...

'But in morning you'

'Ishu Maa helped'

Nodding my head I went to call mom but she was busy with press and media... Aaru Malu were busy with guests and Bela Maasi Nandini aunty were looking at other arrangements like food and DJ...

Without a go...i went back to the room... Knocking at her door I said...
'Chaahat... All are busy...wear something else'

'I can't...Maa told me this saree and jewellery is blessed by Kuldevi Ma and I must wear it today. '

I sat holding my head... without having an option..

I pushed the door of the room and stepped into the changing room while she suddenly turned the opposite direction looking at me... She stood there in a green blouse and a half worn absolutely messy saree.

She was shivering in nervousness...

'Ne... Neiv...you.... leave...I...I'll manage'

While I pulled a chair and sat there looking at the opposite direction and instructed her on how to wear a saree...

Finally I heard her sob...
'I can't wear this' she said and I cannot see her in tears...

I went closer to her..

And in one go pulled her by her wrist towards me...her bosson pressed against mine.

While her eyes nervously looked into mine...

And I kept looking into her mesmerizing orbs.

I pulled her closer by her waist.

Our lips were inches away from each other.

And now I was getting scared !!!