When Paths crossed 🚶🛣️🚶‍♀️

Neiv's POV:

'Veer Bhai... Isn't there any other way? I mean...you know I don't have it in me anymore... I have really no idea how do we do this now!!!' I tried nodding a no to Veer Bhai when he asked me to take over the position of a designer again for Gaya's-Behir's...

Veer Bhai said softly...
'Look Neiv if it's not you then we have to make Ishu aunty work on it...' he said in one go...

'Ill find a new designer' I said...

'You think I or Nisha didn't try that out...We could get designers...but getting good designers within such a short span of time is impossible!!!

Straight two months from now is the Gaya's-Behir's Fashion week...
Our summer collection should be out.

Nisha has been working but today doctor strictly prohibited her from working Neiv...she needs a complete bed rest...The reason why I requested a extended paternity leave of a month!!!

I want to stay with her!!! ' he said kissing Bhabhi's forehead.

'Bhai..you think I don't care about you...this one's my neice or nephew...I'm super excited... And Bhai...you own this company more than me...I've been a lazy ass these years...it's only last 3 years I have attempted to share the load...you are handling this for last 10 years... So please don't embarass me Boss!!!' I said while Bhai smiled...

'And you don't worry ok...I'll take care... anyways Mahaaxmi is there...
She is Bhabhi's right hand from last 3 years...she knows her job... she'll help me... Don't worry... we'll run the show Bhai ...chill!!!' I said...

He smiled and left my room...

I closed my eyes tightly!!!

Flashes!!!

Those flashes again!!!

I opened my eyes and went gulping a glass full of water...I began sweating badly and my head started aching...

I suddenly remembered I forgot to take my tablets today...
I quickly gulped them and closed my eyes again.

I opened my eyes !!!

Come on Neiv Kapoor ...You are stronger than this!!!

Suddenly I felt the doors open...I quickly hid the tablets in my pocket
..

It was mom...

'Neiv... have you spoken to Malhotra's about the wedding invitation cards... Dishani is saying they are ok to get them printed on mulberry leaves...

Aren't they going to be a headache...tell your sister...' she complained while I ran to mom saying...

'Maaaaa.... Relax... she'll be good...she is only going from Whitefield to Marathahalli... Like literally 4 stops away from here Maa... You are definitely joking if you are panicking for such silly things... And anyways tomorrow they will be coming for Musky's engagement...we will discuss...' I said and she patted my cheek...

She was about to leave while I held her hand...
'Maa... Are you busy?' I asked her...

She smiled saying...'What happened sweetie' she asked while cupping my cheek...

'Just tired Ma... Head is aching...can I sleep on your lap?' I asked and she smiled...

In no time Maa sat on my bed and I slept on her lap...

She massaged my scalp and I closed my eyes...

Suddenly the flashes of the waterfall... Repulsion...book...Kiss... And I opened my eyes at once!