Five fingers✋make a punch!!!🤜

Neiv's POV:

I was shocked for multiple reasons...

First....I married Chaahat instead of Kruthi..

Second...Kruthi is coming running shouting out loudly with a messy hair swollen face like she got up from sleep. 🙄 she slept on her wedding day 🤨

Third...Ma stopping Kruthi from reaching us😳

Fourth and biggest of all Ma addressing Chaahat as her daughter in law 😱

While I heard Mihir talking to Aaru...
'Didnt you add 4 tablets?'

'I thought 2 were enough!!!'

'I am your senior...i know you think I'm a buffallo for a husband but I'm a doctor .. that too your senior... Atleast respect that baby'

While I turned around and looked at Mihir...

'What the hell you guys drugged her' I was shocked...

While Chaahat jumped in...
'Wait a minute... If Kruthi is here..Neiv is here...where is Karan???'

While I shot my head in her direction...

I literally threw the flower garland... And mumbled to myself...
'Even now she wants her Karan!!! '

Which probably she heard...
'Mr Kapoor...I'm not desperate to marry anyone like you were...despo marry this lady Eiffel tower.. I have my own reasons'

'Ohhh...ya ofcourse your reasons of playing... boyfriend boyfriend...your way of playing inky pinky pinky right???' I yelled...

While we heard a voice from the other Mandap..

'Guysssss... Im here'

And we see Karan removing his Sehra...

Next second Chaahat ran towards him 😒

And Kruthi tried approaching me but Aaru and Malu stood on her way like they were bouncers of a pub and were ready to give flying punches on Kruthi's face!!!

'Stay away from Neiv' Malvika said

'Else I swear you will receive pregnant punches on your nose.. anyways I go mad when I'm hungry'

And Kruthi took two steps back...

Chaahat's POV:

'What is this Karan??? You...are here... Why didn't you...'

'Because we wanted you to marry the love of your life'

And I was shocked when he smiled...

'And your Aahir is safe... all the time he was playing with Luv and Shika in the store room with his mother, father, and Dev uncle' and I'm shocked 😳

'There he is...'

While I saw Aahir and Malu's daughters come running towards me and next second I hugged Aahir tightly and began crying... I kissed him to my heart's content..once I held him in my arms I felt like someone brought my life back into my dead body!!!

Next second Aahir wiped my tears...
'Wify... why are you crying... It's ok...you will win the game next time... anyways dadda mumma said that next time even Luv Shika's boyfriend will join us as you both became friends now yeahhhh'

And my eyes turned red in anger 😠
I was fuming...

Taking long steps I marched towards Mihir and Aaru while they both looked nervous...

'Di I can explain' Mihir tried to explain but before that a tight slap landed on his face.

I was shivering in anger. Ive never raised my hand on him. But today i was disappointed in him...