Fire Re-ignited🔥🔥🔥- Part 1

Chaahat's POV:

My eyes couldn't stop watering since they met the pair of Russet Brown Devil Orbs that have been haunting me since last 3.5 years...

The very minute they fell on ...

what it most liked... yet disliked... however liked!!!
Was in front of it!!!

It's unbelievable how much I thought about this moment since I took the decision to visit India...
I was freaking out thinking of his reaction.. whether he would be angry, in tears, pissed or annoyed or would embrace me with a lot of questions..

But this!!!

This what happened was unexpected!

He just passed by like I'm a nobody!

A stranger!

Was he really Neiv or my hallucination!!!

Because Neiv can't ignore me so casually!!!

I hurt him!!! He must worst case atleast be angry on me... make a face... But here!!!

He just left!!!

My eyes kept pouring non stop!!!

Closing my eyelids tightly...

I recalled...

Chaahat you are stronger!!!
Anything but him!

Stay away!!!

Good if he ignores you!!!

Remember you are here for Aahir!!!

Aahir!!!

I began taking long steps towards the party hall....

My legs somehow didn't have the guts to step in!!! Everyone will be here!!! Damn you Chaahat... come on ...you just faced your biggest fear

Neiv Kapoor himself!!!!

You can stand this!!!

You can!!!

Wiping my face I stood tall...

And took a step into the party hall...

I was expecting how and whom to approach!!!

But before I could tell or think anything...

I heard a loud shout...

'Chaah Diiiiii'

And my eyes went towards the girl in pink lehenga standing near the staircase came running to me...

It was my Musky and before I could say or explain anything she hugged me tightly and began sobbing hard..

I took her in my arms and hugged her...

'I knew it Di...I knew it you cannot...just cannot miss my engagement...this was the only gift I had asked to mom dad and I'm glad they made this true...

Thank you Di...I love you so much' saying she cried a lot...

I didn't have words to say...

Just then I heard MyPie SonaPie's voice...

'Chaah...Oh my baby... ' SonaPie hugged me and MyPie embraced me with a warm hug...

'My daughter is here...I feel strong now' MyPie said and I chuckled...

But next second I noticed the entire party hall crowd was staring at me like I'm a ghost come alive from graves!!!

Well they are not totally wrong!