Character Introduction Part 1: Meet the Kapoor Family & Friends

Kapoor Family:

Dev and Ishaani Kapoor:

Happily married for 32 years. Dev Kapoor is the Chairman of Gaya's (World's one of best fashion houses). 66 year old now. Yet he's called Devil Kapoor. Because of his business genius charms and strategies that world is well aware of.

Ishaani is like his ferocious sword. The angel who fell in love with Devil. This 59 year old designer is still one of world's best. She is still the main designer for Gaya's and also owns a brand Tan-Anisha's which is now taken care by her daughter Disha Kapoor Chopra.

They are blessed with 3 children.
Neiv
Disha
Dishani

Neiv Kapoor:

Hot, Sexy, Charming, Casanova, Flirt and most well known as 'Playboy Kapoor' by his friends and women in and around in Bangalore.
However the most eligible bachelor in country being the son of the one and the only Devil (Dev Kapoor).

He is 31. Single yet makes sure to have a new catch every night!
He doesn't want to get married and believes he 'wont let love happen' to him. He has seen his parents in a happy marriage. However still wants to run away from being stuck to one woman.

Inspite of being a party animal, Casanova, he is a family man. Apple of his mom's eye. Dad's champ. A loving brother to Disha and Dishani. He looks up to his cousin Veer Kapoor who is the son of his uncle Dhruv and aunt Ahana Kapoor.
Altogether Neiv has two faces. One for his family and other for his harmones.
He also has another face of cool dude businessman. They call him a smart ass. Because he has made Gaya's... One of India's biggest fashion houses started by his dad grow to be one of world's best. Gaya's Fashion week is today nothing less than the one's in Paris and Milan, promoting world wide talent. Neiv being a designer himself just like his mom who has her own brand Tan-Anisha's vowed to make sure every budding designer gets a great market to unleash their skills and talent. May it be a tailor, a weaver from a small village to a boutique owner or a class fashionista in Mumbai.
Neiv knew his job the best.

His dad was called Devil due to his anger issues which eventually settled after he married a beautiful Ishaani Sharma. Now Ishaani Dev Kapoor.
But Neiv was always like his mom when it comes to handling temperament. Cool yet fierce.
They would call him a silent tiger. He doesn't roar.
He attacks and finishes his prey in one go.

Hence the market called him
'Junior Devil'

Disha Kapoor Chopra and Reyansh Chopra

Elder daughter of Dev and Ishaani. Neiv's little sister. Disha is married to Dr Reyansh Chopra, a famous cardiologist and is blessed with a 2 year old daughter Resha. Disha manages her mom's business Tan-Anisha's.

Dishani Kapoor

Dishani is the youngest of all Kapoor children. She manages Kapoor Group of Industries (Kapoor's ancestral business) with her cousin Veer Kapoor and his wife Nisha Kapoor. The youngest and most pampered kid in the family.

Dhruv and Ahana Kapoor:

Dhruv Kapoor is Dev's younger brother. Unlike the aggressive Dev, Dhruv is a cool and calm person. Neiv's favorite at times when it comes to getting solutions specially when he's messed it up. Dhruv Kapoor is also the one handling the Kapoor Group of Industries. As his brother has a whole Gaya's empire to handle. Dhruv is the chairman of Kapoor Group of Industries.

Ahaana is Ishaani's elder sister who was married to Dhruv as it was a love at first sight. Ahaana is Ishaani's friend, philosopher and guide. A notch more strict than Ishaani when it comes to handling the kids in the house. Yet a woman with the heart of gold.

Dhruv and Ahaana have a son Veer Kapoor who is married to Nisha an orphan child 2 years ago.

Veer and Nisha Kapoor:

Veer Kapoor is the eldest son of the Kapoor family. Born to Dhruv and Ahana Kapoor. Although Dhruv is younger than Dev Kapoor, because Dhruv got married first. Veer became the eldest to this generation. Veer is just like his dad. Calm and quiet. He is the CEO of Kapoor Group of Industries working under his father.

Nisha was an orphan. She joined Kapoor Group of Industries as Veer's PA. But fell in love with a humble and sweet Veer Kapoor. And couldn't say a no to him when he proposed her in marriage. A soft spoken sweet girl Nisha got a happy family. She helps Veer in office too but majorly takes care of the Kapoor household with her mother in law Ahana.

Kapoor's Friend's circle:

Dev and Ishaani's friends:

The Khanna's :

Ronit and Kisha Khanna:

Ronit Khanna (Rony) for Dev is Dev's bestie. A financial partner at Gaya's. Dev's oldest and best buddy. Owns the Khanna empire and has been with Dev through every thick and thin.

Kisha Khanna was Ahana's classmate and Ishaani's Kathak teacher too. Kisha has her own Kathak institute. Loves Rony a lot.

Rony and Kisha have two kids.
Maera Khanna and Vansh Khanna.

Maera is a 35 year old successful business woman and an actress too. Still single by choice.

Vansh Khanna is engaged to his classmate Malvika Nambiar. A malayali beauty whom he fell for when he was mere 18. Finally ended up proposing her after a complete 12 years. Finally going to marry her in a few days of time.

Vansh and Malvika are Neiv's besties.

Ahujas:

Archit and Pooja Ahuja:

Just like Rony, Archit is also Dev's age old bestie. Rony and Archit are the reason why Dev could win back his Ishaani. Hence they hold a very special place for Kapoor's. Archit is a businessman and handles the Ahuja empire.

Pooja his wife is an orthopedic surgeon. One of the best in Bangalore and is Ishaani's very good friend. She was also a key planner in getting Ishaani back in Dev's life.
Ishaani has a little kitty which includes Pooja, Kisha, Ahana where they gossip a lot over spicy topics and bitch their husbands and kids.

Pooja and Archit have a daughter Aarya Ahuja. She is a doctor. Completed her MBBS and is now doing her PG in Gynaecology.

Aarya is now going to Australia for her further studies. Neiv considers Aarya to be just like Disha or Dishani. She is like his little sister and hence is quite protective about her as Aarya is a little crackpot. Who is a tad bit too innocent and believes anyone and everyone.

Aarya is Malvika's Bestie and that makes a gang of close knit buddies...

Neiv, Vansh, Malvika and Aarya.

They call themselves Devil's clan. Inspired by their parents who used to call themselves Three Musketeers. But as these kids are a great fan of their devil uncle. They named their group after him.