(Not an update) - Next Daily - Introduction

Author's POV:

Childhood...

The best phase of life...

Everyone of us must have had the sweetest memories of our childhood!

Playing together in ☔ rain

Sharing chocolates 🍫

Fighting for silly things !!!

Friends and cousins are an important part of our life...

Ragini Nayak had one such awesome childhood. Born into the rich and lavish GSB household in Mangalore and being the only daughter to Mr Ramnath Nayak and Shubhavi Nayak...

She was pampered badly.

Although her parents had their own restrictions for her growing up.

She was always fed by her mother that she will be married off, education is only to enlighten her and not to go and work outside.

For Shubhavi Nayak, her daughter Ragini was a delicate flower. She need not go to work. And to Mr Ramnath Nayak girls 'DONT' work.

So Ragini's career was pre-decided.
Although she was doing her honours in English literature, a 21 year old Ragini was a pro-cook. She knew to cook from GSB traditional cuisine to Thai, Mexican even Continental.

However she was never permitted to even think about post graduation. At times Ragini felt her life as wasted when she saw her best-friend Maya preparing for LLB and Chavi preparing for post graduation. But the only person who would make Ragini feel happy was her grandfather Mr Sudhindra Nayak.

Her grandpa was her buddy, her inspiration. He would encourage her to study and always give her hope that she could work in future and also continue her studies. She would believe in her grandfather's words as he was her hero.

She was in her final year BA when one fine day her mother told her that just after her exam's she is getting married and turning a housewife.

Her dreams and hopes shattered. But when her grandfather said her that she is getting married to none other than her father's younger sister's son Rohit Kamath who was 3 years elder to her she felt comforted as her grandfather told her that Rohit or even his mother her aunt Janani, would happily let her work or study further.

Rohit would visit Nayak's Mansion every Summer vacation along with his mom. Janani Akka (Aunt) was always Ragini's favorite. Rohit was a friend. There was no reason to say no to this proposal. He was well settled and working in a big financial firm in Paris. Making very well for himself already. He was fun loving, handsome, full of life.

Ragini couldn't have asked for more.

But then if everything happens according to our wish!

Destiny would never exist!!! Correct?

Rohit and Ragini's tie broke just a week before their engagement💔
Rohit's parents turned to be greedy and Rohit betrayed Ragini's trust and stood by his parents supporting their greed!

Although Ragini's father agreed to all their demands for the first time ever Ragini stood up for herself and spoke up that she doesn't want this marriage which ended up in Rohit backing off from the engagement resulting in Ragini's father having a cardiac arrest!

Mr Sudhindra Nayak had to handle this situation as the society and family friends were informed of Ragini getting engaged to her father's sister's son.

Although no one knew the guy's name.

So Mr Sudhindra Nayak played the biggest gamble of his life asking his elder daughter Meera's son to get married to Ragini!!!