Sacrifice vs Love ❤️

Chaahat's POV:

I was dressing up as the bride...Amma and SonaPie decked me up as a bride while SonaPie was very angry...she wasn't even seeing my face...

I know I hurt you SonaPie but I had to take this step!!!

It wasn't in my hands...

Aarya Mihir were in extreme tension...but were going with the flow... what choice did they have... their only son was been kidnapped!!!

Flashback...

I had extremely deep wounds once I completed the ritual so I quickly went to a hospital to get the wounds bandaged. Karan's friend got my dressing done. I wanted to go home but I somehow wanted to be alone...so I drove myself to the Hebbal lake and sat there watching the silent water when I got a private message...
It was a video message..

'Wify....This uncle is bad ...save me... Mummaaaa...I'm getting scared' and next the video ended.

My eyes popped out and I was alerted.
Next I got a message saying...

'Come to this address in next half an hour if not you can't imagine the consequences! Don't even dream to outsmart and reach police!!!'

My throat had a lump while my heart was thundering...My Aahir 🥺

I hurried to the address which was an apartment where I saw a man sitting on a business chair.

While I kept taking slow steps towards it...I heard a familiar voice...

'Welcome Chah...I like your time sense... Always dot on time!'

And next second I see him turn around and I was shocked 😳

'Karan????'

And he smirked.

'You are the kidnapper??? Is this some silly joke??? What nonsense is this...let him go... he's my nephew...'

To which he laughed like a evil man and said...
'Because I love you!!! What did you think I'am  a supporting actor in this story 😂 LOL!!! Iam the lead baby...you are my heroine and that bloody Neiv Kapoor!!! He is the villain in our love story...'

I looked at Karan in a state of shock...
Has he gone mad???
What is he even talking...

'Karan do you even know what you are talking??? You sound like a cheap tv serial villain right now...pinch me...am I dreaming??? You are a doctor above all my bestie...whats wrong with you???' I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

'Yea baby ofcourse I do...but that stupid Neiv Kapoor doesn't understand anything!!!
Warned him... that accident he survived...only because I wanted him to...but he didn't learn his lesson...or should I say he learnt...you didn't!!!
You went on to fall at Mrs Ishaani Kapoor's feet and today you did that ritual in temple... so much you love him Jaan???
You don't get the point!!!
That you are mine!!! Only mine!
If not by hook then by crook!!!"

I looked at him in a state of shock 😳
Is he the same Karan Talwar I knew in Australia...since when did he turn into s psycho obsessive lover!!!

'This is between us Karan...let my Aahir go... he's a 3 year old baby!!!' tears fell off my eyes...

'I will baby...only on one condition!!!' he said leaning on the chair

I looked at him with extreme anger...

'Marry me sweetheart!'

And I looked at him in utmost shock 😳

'Karan... what the fuck...you know this was all a'