She is a rainbow of shades 🌈

Neiv's POV:

I kept looking at her like she was anything I never knew...never saw...

Beauty ❤️Fire🔥Death....

Ufff!!! Kill me baby 🔥

She quickly turned around keeping the little pointed hair clip that was sharp as a knife to my neck...

'What the hell are you doing here?' she asked with her eyes on me...

I still couldn't get enough of this bewitching beauty...

How my eyes couldn't get enough of her...

I tilted my neck slightly while her sharp pointed clip pierced my neck...

'Shit....you ... you are mad o what' she said and quickly turned around to pick a little piece of cotton ball from her dressing table and placed it on my the little scar she gave me fresh...

'You are deadly!!!' I said...

'Whattttttt' she exclaimed...

'Ummm..I mean... you always end up hurting me..last night you slashed my heart...' I said dreamily gawking at her...

'Whattttttt' she shouted again..

'Ummm..I mean...my ..my chest... and today the sword fight and now this... You are indeed... fiesty... N quite hot🔥' I said...

To which she again kept the clip on my neck...

'Headed...Hot headed!!!' I smiled...

She was quite pissed...

'Why on Earth are you in my room! Don't you know it's a girl's room!!!' she said angrily...

'Oh...I do...But I am always found in girl's rooms... specially pretty girl's rooms...' I said and this time she pointed the clip on my lips!!!

Our eyes met...

Oh those eyes...

Brown... black... golden...

What shade are They...

I moved closer to look into them...

'You move a inch the clip will hurt your lip!!!And you don't want me to hurt your lips...probably you kind who need it fine!!! After all you use it the most!!! And are quite desperate for any women 😏' she made a face...

Now that's something Neiv Kapoor's ego doesn't take!!!

'Excuse me Miss whoever!!! I just came to return these earrings!!! And don't count me into the despo types!!! I belong to those few who make women desperate  !!! ' saying I kept the jhumka on her table.

And walked to the door while I told...

'Neiv Kapoor's lips don't need clips to bleed!!! Girls are dying to sooth them in their own little way!!! Remember that!!!' saying I barged out of her room!!!

What the hell does she think of herself 😏

Fine!!! She's beautiful!!
But this much attitude 😏

Neiv Kapoor never runs behind women!

Women drool over Neiv Kapoor!

This little local chick must know this!!!

Huhh!!!

***

It was already evening and the wedding rituals had begun...

It was going to be interesting!!!!

Malayali bride Punjabi wedding happening in Kerala palace...