Feel my love 😍

Chaahat's POV:

His eyes kept following me throughout the party...

His intoxicating smile...his eyes... staring at my soul... It felt so good when I was all he could see...

Our moment...our eyelocks...

The feeling that he belongs to me and only me was the best feeling in this world.

Just then I heard Aarya clearing her throat...

While I looked at her...

'Well I guess I must stop calling you Di and start calling you Bhabhi?' she said and I raised my one eyebrow and said..

'Mrs Future Sehgal...I can even be a bitchy SIL!!! Mihir is my baby bro!!!' I said and she blushed...

'What is it Di... Are you scaring my fiance?' Mihir came and stood besides Aaru...

'And are you trying to dominate my fiance' I heard Neiv who stood next to me..

While I felt him hold my fingers and caress them softly...

My eyes met his while I whispered..

'Im not your fiance...'

'Your ring is still with me...' and he showed it to me while I smiled saying

' I don't need it... People who are insecure about their partners only need to give names to their relationship...I'm not... My all insecurities are washed away...you are mine... and I'm yours...'

To which he smiled pulling me closer by my waist and pushed me onto a pillar behind the huge curtains and fondled my waist...While moving his one index finger on my cheeks reaching my lips .. while I breathed deeply at the contact of his fingers...

'Are you trying to tell me you don't want me to make you wear the ring' he said and bent to leave a kiss on my left cheek and I closed my eyes..

While I whispered in his ears...
'Im only telling... A relationship doesn't need a stamping...'

He was certainly aware of my points that would drive me crazy...he left a kiss on my collarbone and I moaned...

While he smiled saying..

'What if I want to settle down...be yours forever'

To which I cupped his face with my right hand and pulled him to my face and said...

'Now who's told you that...you need to marry to'

'Love biiiiiiiiirds' my words were been cut Vansh-Malu and Mihir-Aaru Musky and Maan who were looking at us like aliens...

Next second they dragged us with them...

Slowly I saw Neiv on the stage...

Aaru was on the piano and Vansh on the drums...

He smiled and took the mic while this time Mihir took the guitar...

Neiv began singing..

🎵🎶
Arere avala naguva
(Oh that smile)

Nodi marethe jagava
(I've forgotten the world after seeing it)

Hagaluganasu mugisi
(Post day dreaming)

Sanje vele siguva
(I see you in the evening)

Mussangejege haadaagalu thangaaliya thayaari
(You are like a breeze on a beautiful evening)